Mud in My Blood Forum banner

*New Members* - Introduce yourself here.

275K views 2K replies 924 participants last post by  Polaris425 
#1 ·
New to the forum? Introduce yourself here, tell us a little about you, and your quad!

Also, note that you will need to click the activation link in the email you will receive after you sign up, before you can post.

#2 ·
Whats up everyone ? I just joined....I was going to throw a few things out there I would like to see on the site....I would like to see a how to on snorkeling a Polaris 800 and also the headlight pod trick as well.

Thanks,Michael

#90 ·
popo snorkel

go to polaris in highlifter forum and there is complete break down on snorkeling the 700, ask pondhopper if it is similar. we snorkeled my 700 this weekend i thought it was pretty easy but pondhopper was doing most of the work we went with 2 outlets coming out of the breather box and that is what you will need to do with efi, 1 on top and 1 on bottom...let me know if u want pics...

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum Michael!

I'd love to do a write up on the PoPo snorkel, if I had one to snorkel!! haha.. Maybe we'll get someone who has done it to do a write up for us. I'll work on it.

#7 ·
Welcome to the site!! :rockn:

#6 ·
Thats good. Glad to have you aboard, we dont have many grizzley people here, so you'll have to help us build up our yamaha technical topics!!

#8 ·
Well, What's up!!???
New site looks GREAT... Easy to move around on also.....

Give me a little bit, and I will try and post some stuff on the snorkle for the popo.. Mine was a 700, but about the same..
I will get some info together on the 800 for ya.. You gonna want to do the "STEALTH" snorkle or come on out the plastics??? There are a few different ways to do it...

#12 ·
hah the boobs smilie :D

#13 ·
haha yeah i like it!

oh...btw for those who dont know me, you should. im lil sis and ride a pretty cool grizz. its almost bigger than me. i like loud pipes. the sound does stuff to me. =) ive been in 1 race with a bent tie rod and won it. thats my claim to 15 minutes of fame. my brother and husband got me into muddin almost 2 yrs ago. in those 2 yrs, ive had 3 bikes. im a bike whore. lol i love to play in the mud wish we could go more often!

#14 ·
what did u have before the big bear?

#16 ·
i almost got a big bear instead of my prairie 360.
I wanted a locking front diff.

#26 ·
PH aint new... he's old school like me. :thats_racist: :chairshot:

>> Scott Smith :nutkick: << Jason The traiter Coffell

#22 ·
Welcome to the site..
How did you hear of us? Just wondering.. I'm a pest :)

#24 ·
ah. yeah some of us hang out of there too..
glad you are here, mate.

#30 ·
hey everybody I'm jackman I live in b-ham own a construction company and like to ride
Welcome to the site, jackman. Glad you found us.
:wiggle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.