Mud in My Blood Forum banner

2009 Dust(Mud) Nationals Official Picture Thread

20K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  sjf323 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is the thread for all of us to post our pics in. Everyone else post yours if ya'll have any to share.

I'll start. Here is a link to all 531 of my pictures.. minus like 6 that you cant see =) Those are the only ones i removed. this is MUD NATS 09 UNEDITED VERSION.
Disclaimer: DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY NAKED PEOPLE, BINGE DRINKING OF ALCOHOLand possibly other intoxicants, WILD PARTIES, OR SUPER SWEET FOUR WHEELERS IN TEXAS MUD!

do click this link though, if all that --^ doesnt bother you and you wanna see what mud nationals is all about.

Photobucket Link

#2 ·
Freakin PartaY!

#5 ·
here are some of mine...i will have more later. sorry no nudity

Attachments

#9 ·
I will be there again next year friday night i got so trashed my buddy had to drive my bike I was dancing on the racks on the highline loved every minute of it .:rockn:

#11 ·
dam you got me :haha:

#12 ·
forgot my camera but big p i was lookin at your pics and on page 26 3rd row last pic i think i know that dirty hooker .......

#16 ·
not a guy lol...... good picks tho

#20 ·
This person was well prepared for the event! and yes, those are 30 packs!

#21 ·
**** 630 beers ..............:rockn:

#23 ·
Starting with 630 beers and assuming you are drinking 10am to 2am that's 16 hours per drinking stint x 4 days of "stints" that would mean 157.5 beers per 16 hour period.
Futher reduce that 9.844 beers per hour for the steady pace of 16 hours.
That's a professional!

To Recap

630 = 9.844 beers/hour for 64 hours straight
630 = 157.5 beers per 16 hours

in volume
In a gallon there are 10.6 cans of beer
157.5 beers = 14.858 gallons

You would have to consume 14.858 gallons in 16 hours x 4 days!!

#26 ·
I like how they have all the beer and only one thing of mountain dew, hmmm thinking it was used as a mixer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.