Mud in My Blood Forum banner

color code on wire

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  policebrute750 
#1 ·
i just pulled the wires off my injectors and i cant remember what one is the front cylinder. can someone please help out. there is a purple wire &white w/red stripe in one group and a blue wire & white w/red stripe. these are the wires that power the injectors. please help. im back and i need to get this fired up and ready for some mud.

#3 ·
I went out and looked at mine. Best i could tell the group with the purple wire goes to the front injector. Thats what it looked like any ways. Pretty tight in there with all the plastics on it.

#4 ·
thnx for the help guys, i had pulled them off to put some neosporin on the connectors and retard me pulled them both off. i guess i didnt want to get back in ther once i was in. metal man, i checked the manual and it is blue up front and voilet in the rear.
again thnx for all the service and support on the bike and my long adventure in IRAQ, its finally over and time for some good trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.