Mud in My Blood Forum banner

Brute Force 750 Mods?

16K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  DrillersGoDeeper 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I have an '05 Brute Force 750 and I was just wondering what some good mods would be for it. I am thinking about getting the HMF Utility Slip-On, I'm just not for sure yet. So if you guys could let me know any mods whatsoever, I'd appreciate it.. Appearance mods or performace mods..

THANKS

#3 ·
i posted some things for you on kawi riders, there is a lot of info on here you can find almost anything you want, and if you dont just ask

#5 ·
If you ride in mud/water any at all, stay away from the HMF Utility, get the swamp series, it has metal baffles not fiberglass packing like the others, it wont need re-packing every year.

#6 ·
snorkel,clutch kit,big tires then find a big hole and hang on

#7 ·
Big tires
xtreme lift
clutch springs
snorkels
moose module
....the list will go on.....

#8 ·
If you ride in any water the 1st mod should be a snorkle. Then the radiator relocate. You can spend a large amount on tires/wheels, but if you look/shop around, there are lots of good used wheels/tires out there that won't break the bank. Large tires=clutch springs (there is a chart on here for that, or you could ask opinions). Just about everything you could need is in the "How-To's"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.