Mud in My Blood Forum banner

brute color code

5K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  MG_customs 
#1 ·
for the silver plastic?

#2 ·
i believe this is on the site somewhere. let me see if i can locate.

#3 ·
color-rite 474

#4 ·
thanks got to paint them new brows to match.

#5 ·
Since we r talking about paint does anybody know what the code is for the 08 650i Blue pearl.??

#9 ·
color-rite 3035

#7 ·
i can mix my own paint at our shop.. Man your right its on the high side.. Thanks

#10 · (Edited)
Hey 07limegreenbrute....

Hey i had to mix some team green for my ninja i had before. It was pretty close in color match maybe we can work something out how much do u need.. ?

#11 ·
well i wanna redo my snorkels and i wanna try to paint the belt cover cause when my belt blew up it cracked my belt cover and i had it fixed and i thought bout painting it if it will hold up

#12 ·
Do u know if color-rite works with PPG paint... Does anybody know what paint company makes color-rite.??

#14 ·
07limegreenbrute

This would be in PPG DBC line its just a base coat so u would have to clear it after your done if u want it to shine...

#16 ·
I know how that is i have a list to that i want to do .. i won't be making it to the ride its a little far to drive being that i am from MN plus the shop is real busey hard to get away...

I would paint it for u if we were closer...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.