Mud in My Blood Forum banner

New member/ kymco mxu owner

15K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  SEGrimReaper17 
#1 ·
hey guys whats up. only place i could find for a intro. names Brandon. decided to join after i found a awesome radiator relocate how to and the more i look around the more i like the site. i live in north port (sw florida). spend most of my riding at redneck yacht club. love that place. heres a few pics of the bike. the video is when i first did the snorkels. i recently shortened them and made them even. like it alot better. doing the radiator today hopefully. overall good bike. if anyone has questions about them let me know. ive had it torn apart and back together again several times for the fact there is no aftermarket for them besides a lift so ive made all my stuff.
[ame=http://s845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/xjjeep/?action=view&current=5e6225e7.mp4]
[/ame]
before the snorkels

broken a-arm thanks to hidden tree stump at redneck yacht club.

i have a ton more pics but you get the jist of it.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! i noticed a ton of brutes here but seemed like a pretty decent community and since theres nothing for me i had to join something. maybe we can get a kymco section added. haha

#4 ·
lol well you find a bunch more people who have them, get them to join, and I will make ya'll a kymco section!

#5 ·
sounds like a plan. most of them are foreigners. ive recently started seeing them on the trails especially the sxs'. ill find some people! being a army recruiter im sure i can recruit for a forum. lol

#6 ·
Welcome to MIMB! seems like there's been more and more noise about KYMCO lately.

#8 ·
Acid where you located? I can post pics but not sure how much it will help. It's actually extremely easy to do of u just take the time and don't rush. I'll get you some pics as soon as I can. Got a lot going on this weekend so not sure when I can get them. Pm me ur email address and I'll email you some

#9 ·
Welcome to the site! I've got a buddy that has one of the Kymco SxS's and hes pretty happy with it!

What might be a better idea is to write a how-to snorkel the kymco then others that may be searching for it might just land up here and increase the kymco numbers!

There are a LOT of brute riders here but that shouldn't dissuade anyone from joining this site, everyone here is good people!

I'd be interested myself in finding out some measurements of that bike, I could offer my underbody kits to the kymco crowd if someone supplied me with a few dimensions!

#10 ·
Whoolie maybe we can work something out!!!! Lol. I'd be happy to get u whatever measurements you need. I really want a set of guards for my front axles.

As for the snorkel request someone already joined here just to ask me how I did it so I'm gonna do a write up probably next week and post it. It's really simple. More time consuming since I was back and forth getting parts than anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.