Mud Nats - Page 2 - MudInMyBlood Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 47 Old 03-09-2015, 05:48 AM

Ill be there Tue morning. Out crew running short this year so only a few of us. Not sure where we camping at yet but more than welcome to join up!

Outlander 1000 - S3, Gorilla, Warn, STM, QSC, LTE, theBOM, MSA, XMR, RDC
RZR 570 - Outkast, Gorilla, SATV, EMP, QSC, Viper, UTVinc, SXSInnov, MSA
Foutrax 300 - Project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 47 Old 03-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Rollin' Deep

J2 I'm close to the same boat, just me and my sis and her boyfriend coming. Got another group from up north supposed to meet up with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08 Brute 750
2 highlifter signiture series lift
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
28 zilla skinnys all around
post #18 of 47 Old 03-09-2015, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
J2!
Professional Mudder

When are yall getting there and where do you plan to camp at ?? Last plan for me was to meet up with Daniel "Sloboy" on here as I was going through Mississippi but that fell through cause he has to go back to work a week early. So now I'm back to square one going by myself. I always camp on the hill by the back gate because there is ALOT less traffic up there and much quieter. I am planning on leaving around 2am Tuesday morning which will put me getting there somewhere around 2pm that afternoon.

BAMABOGGERS EXTREME BOG TEAM 06 Arctic Cat AMR 840
Ranger 900 Bud Light Blue / Outkast 5"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 47 Old 03-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Rollin' Deep

We're planning about the same, I'm in NE MS so if we're rolling by 3 am it'll put us there around 9 to 10 am. I've always camped just up from the ice trailor on top of the hill between the two roads but I'm open to any other spots. We've had bad luck getting circled in up there.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

So sloboy isn't goin to make it at all?

08 Brute 750
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
post #20 of 47 Old 03-10-2015, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
J2!
Professional Mudder

Nope he ain't gonna make it. He said he has to go back to work a week earlier than he thought he did. Yeah we have gotten circled in too but heck that happens everywhere out there, I try to pick a spot where they can't block me in like that. But I have went to sleep and there was no one around me, woke up the next morning and I was completely crowded from all sides, like people 20' away. HAHA Sucks too cause I like to take it easy on Saturday nights and get up to head out early on Sunday morning since it's a 12 hour drive for me, and most people are still passed out at that time. lol If I can't find a spot up by the back gate I was thinking about camping back where you go left at the ice trailer in there somewhere. I'm still suppose to be getting back with Jody from Outkast Fabworx and see where they are camping at, he said I was welcome to camp with them if I wanted to, he said to call him the Monday before and see what their plans are. Not sure how that will work out......None the less yall will be getting there a few hours before I will so maybe we can just swap numbers and we can get in touch with each other that Tuesday. I'll have my camper so I will have some extra sleeping spots if people need it. Shower and bathroom too. LMAO

post #21 of 47 Old 03-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Rollin' Deep

Shower and bath would be nice lol. We're taking a inclosed trailer at the moment. It's around 6-7 hour trip for us.

08 Brute 750
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
post #22 of 47 Old 03-10-2015, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
J2!
Professional Mudder

Stimpy how many are in your group and what is everyone's age, just curious ?? Do y'all have heat in the enclosed for nights ?? Having to leave one queen bed out of the camper to get the ranger in there I still have one queen bed and two single beds empty. Dozer what time will y'all be getting there ??

post #23 of 47 Old 03-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Rollin' Deep

Three, I'm 29. My sister-21, and her bf I think he's 24

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Yea well have heat.

08 Brute 750
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
post #24 of 47 Old 03-10-2015, 07:51 PM

If everything goes as planned(such a thing?) should roll up around 10-11 or so. Might have to make multiple trips to get campers, bikes, and supplies there.

Foutrax 300 - Project
post #25 of 47 Old 03-12-2015, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
J2!
Professional Mudder

^^ Several trips ?? I thought there at that place once you entered the park if you left you had to pay to get back in again. That's what I thought anyway, but I've been wrong before. LOL I know we will all be getting there at slightly different times but we could TRY to all get together and camp if yall want to. Not sure how many of yall have been there before but if you haven't I'm sure you'll wanna spend every night at the sandpit, I'm pretty much over that part but I will be down there a couple nights anyway. Friday night for sure. I been so many times now and spent soooo much time down there I'm gonna do some night riding this year instead. And of course chill out Saturday night and watch the concert whoever it is and just drink a couple and relax for the ride home the next day. Even if we don't camp together maybe we can still all get together for a good ride, day or night. Gonna catch a ride with the Outkast crew for sure even if I don't camp with them. Gonna try and call Jody this monday instead of next Monday and see if they have their plans figured out yet so I can get SOME kinda plans set in stone.

post #26 of 47 Old 03-12-2015, 05:10 PM

As long as you have your wrist band you should be good for re-entry I figure. Looks like my rzr motor wont be ready so hopefully canam last all week. I really could care less about the sandpit...to many congregated morons for me.

With all this rain weve had, I hope there is some riding spots left! River run has shut down due to water, and everything is soaked! Should be the best ever...or one hell of a fiasco. Hopefully just getting campers in park wont be to bad.

Foutrax 300 - Project
post #27 of 47 Old 03-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Rollin' Deep

I'm sure I'll be at the sand pit some, but I'm like y'all walk around see the sights and get back to riding.

08 Brute 750
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
post #28 of 47 Old 03-13-2015, 04:54 AM Thread Starter
J2!
Professional Mudder

Yeah there are definitely some idiots down there wanting to fight and crap. With that many people it happens. But I have met some great people down there too.

post #29 of 47 Old 03-13-2015, 10:18 AM
Rollin' Deep

Lol I actually stopped a fight last year. A guy threw a tiki torch at a razor for running it over. It missed my face by inches and hit a girl that was with us. Her husband went nuts which was expected but the dude was instantly apologetic, he realized he'd screwed up as soon as he let go of the torch. We managed to get em all calmed down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

08 Brute 750
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
post #30 of 47 Old 03-13-2015, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
J2!
Professional Mudder

Yeah we had an idiot that was down there and we were sitting on the high line waiting to get to the sandpit, you know how it is, we were stopped and he wouldn't turn his freaking light bar off. Several people asked him VERY nicely but he was being a you know what and I was half way outta the buggy with a 4d maglite and was gonna wear his butt out but the guy with me talked me out of it. Lol I didn't need to go down to his level anyway..... I was just fed up with his drunk *** !! Lmao