Northern Meet & Greet Idea's - Page 3 - MudInMyBlood Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 148 Old 01-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Professional Mudder

We need to have this meet just below the mason dixon line if that's ok with yall. Try not to go north of it too often.

2008 Red Brute Force 750 FI
2" Xtreme Lift
31" Outlaws 9.5 Front 11 Rear
EPI Red Secondary
14" SS112s
Full Muzzy
PCIII
1.5" Wheel Spacers

Shaft Deep ATV Club!
Diarrhea Slingers ATV Club!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 148 Old 01-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Gettin Muddy

where ya thinkin masher?

2007 brute 750
25 itp 589
mimb exhaust mod
all my stickers fell off
post #33 of 148 Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
Honored Member

Well it looks like there is 4 from Canada
DaBrute in B.C
Bigizzy in Alberta
Big D in Alberta
Mudforce in Manitoba

3 in the US
Fabman in MN
lg07brute south MN
Masher LA If he go's he has just as long of a hall as are Canada friends

I know Cojack is in WI if he'd like to go, and Grizzlyadams is in MN if I go he most likely will with are friends & family.

Who else do we have on M.I.M.b. up north?

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

3" MANDRAL BENT SNORKEL, BIG GUN FULL EXH, JETED 170 F 175 R, Dyna fully programmable cdi, Dyna coils, VFJ stage 3 spider mod Clutch, racked radiator, CUSTOM FULL SKID"S by me, CUSTOM REAR BUMPER by me, CUSTOM reinforced stock rims by me,

mrs. Fabman. 05 Brute Force 750 3000lbs winch 4' plow
JETED

Fabjr. Polaris Scrambler 400

Little Miss broke it. Apex 90 cc pro shark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 148 Old 01-23-2010, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
Honored Member

I like the just south of winapeg idea or the paul bunyan state forest in MN. Just wondering how much is a RV rental is if we go to Canada. The paul bunyan id just tent it. Thay have a Bar at 1 of the camp sight's!

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

3" MANDRAL BENT SNORKEL, BIG GUN FULL EXH, JETED 170 F 175 R, Dyna fully programmable cdi, Dyna coils, VFJ stage 3 spider mod Clutch, racked radiator, CUSTOM FULL SKID"S by me, CUSTOM REAR BUMPER by me, CUSTOM reinforced stock rims by me,

JETED

post #35 of 148 Old 01-23-2010, 07:37 AM
Experienced Mudder

Forgot to mention the campgroud in Woddridge has showers and some really neat cabins to rent too. I don't know if they have a web but it is called The Wagon Wheel

07 Aztec Red 650i, sold, gone but not forgotten!
post #36 of 148 Old 01-23-2010, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
Honored Member

See what you can find out on it. The price, how far away are the trails, ext.

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

JETED

post #37 of 148 Old 01-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Rollin' Deep

woodridge is sounding really good so far, I mean I am totally up for trying too go across the line too ride, but if it works there than bonus. I will see if I can find any info from some friends down in that area, but mudforce you will probably have a better chance at finding info, still gonna try but let us know what ya figure out

07 Brute 650i
ITP Mud Lite XTR's
ITP S&S 108 Rims
MIMB Snorkel
2" RDC lift
Relocated Rad
8000k HID's
Audiotube
post #38 of 148 Old 01-24-2010, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Honored Member

Yah I like the idea too, and I do want to go up to Canada to ride I'm just don't know if I can fund that trip with a wedding in my near future. I personally would like to see it in MN this year just so I know that I can and will go but the place Mudforce has picked out I cant complain. It closer for me the the rest of ya besides Mudforce! ill see what an RV will run me and go from there. Hay Mudforce when are those derby's you speak of so we can start trying to get a date. and Bib D when is your sis b-day for the same reason. Is this place like a park where you can brake off from the group if a kid gets cranky and go back the the camp site? or a long trail sys. It looks like Big D and I have little kid's (if I get him the weekend we do this) my boy is 5. how old is yours D? the place's I put up you can park and camp in the middle of the sys so you can have lunch or come and go if you like or need.

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

JETED

post #39 of 148 Old 01-24-2010, 08:00 AM
Experienced Mudder

The trails are all more or less right from the campground. I will try to find out rates on the campground cabins and also how many. I know that they are net "A" frame style with two beds a fridge microwave. Even if it is not a derby weakend I can arange a guide to ride both days. We could hit Woodridge area Sat and maybe Richer on sunday which would be a short ride by truck from Woodridge but has some real challenging mud runs. Woodridge also has a good resurant as well as a general store with fuel. I will ask around about the derbys and try to find some stuff out. And just to let you guy;s know I would honored to have you all here.

post #40 of 148 Old 01-25-2010, 07:46 AM
Trail Rider

Send a message via MSN to Chefdaveyboy
In Northern Ontario I know of at least 5 ATV clubs that ride pretty hard...6-7hr runs, ****** sick mixed trails around here, mud, rock hills, rivers, deep bush, open fields, hydro pole lines....great for the all around rider....if i can get some names and numbers of the Event Coordinators up here, anybody wanna start the Canadian Branch of MUD IN MY BLOOD Riders Clan?? Would be sick, after a while of meets we could have a huge meet maybe in ONT or something and have some great times!
just a thought, theres alot of riders in THIS area who would give u guys a good run for your bike! lmao

ciao,

Chef

27" Zilla's with '09 SS312 Polished Rims
Full HMF Swamp Series Exhaust System
2" Kimpex Solid Lift Kit
Richochet Skid Plate Set:haha:
3000lb Warn Winch
Custom Aluminum Shifter "750 Brute Force"
Kimpex Front Bush Grill
175w JBL Audiopipe with Boss Amp

Copperhead VDI Technologies ECU Coimming Soon
M.I.M.B Rhino Guarded Snorkel Under Construction :rockn:
post #41 of 148 Old 01-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Experienced Mudder

I sent out 2 PMs. One to the Woodridge fellow and one to the Richer fellow. This is what I sent the Woodridge fellow:

Hey there! I am wondering if you have any idea when you are going to have a spring derby. The reason I ask is because I also am a member of www.mudinmyblood.com, and they are talking of a northern meet and greet, and I mentioned all the great trails available here in Manitoba as well as the good derbys we have here to offer. So there would be guy's from BC, Alberta, as well as MN and some other states not sure from were and how many but sounds like a good size crew would be coming out. I am also looking for some info on the cabin rentals at the Wagon wheel, how much per night and so on. I was talking to the guy's and saying we could do the derby on Sat and then get some on to guide on Sunday and do a all day ride. So any info you can get me would be good because the sooner I know the sooner they can decide when they want to come.

Thanx, Rick

And this is the reply i got:

Man that sounds cool Rick. First our spring will be most likely the 3rd weekend in June. It will be a dry run only. With the new rules for our area we can't have a derby between Mar 15 th to June 1st. It sucks but what are you going to do ! as for it being a dry run it is due to the vary good chance that it will be to dry out there. So often we get our mud runs shut down any ways. As like our derby last June if I did have a run ready they would have stopped it as of Friday night due to the dry conditions. I had many guys come out only to leave when they found out there was no mud run.

Not my choice but hay !

Now if they do come out and want mud they could do the derby ( dry ) and see some of the trails etc. On Sunday I would be more then happy to show them around on a mud tour. I'm sure me and the boys can send them home a little muddy !

As for the Wagon Wheel you can call Lenord at 429-2027. They do book up fast so ! And there like $40.00 a night so not bad at all. They have 2 doubles micro , coffee , small fridge. Showers in seperate bldg etc.

I hope this helps you out and thanks for letting others know how lucky we are to have what we got.

Gary.

This is what i sent the Richer fellow:

Hey there! Any idea of when you will be having a derby? The reason I am asking is that I also belong to Mud In My Blood and there is talk of a meet and greet in the "north". There is a few guy's from BC, Alberta, as well as from MN and some other states. They are talking about coming this way for a weakened, and I have mentioned the derby's out here and are interested in checking one out and said yours would be a good one to do. Also if they come on a different weakened would you be interested in guiding us through Rock berry road? Let me know as soon as you can.

Thna, Rick

And this is the reply I got:

I'm up for rockeberry road anytime, so that is doable. The derby is suppose to be the second saturday of June. Having some problems right now though. I'm not sure of a couple trails and the RM of Tache apparantly doesn't have ownership maps. We have basically until the middle of february to have our trail planed and the permit filled out or we will miss the deadline. This permit thing sucks ***.

Brent

Sorry bout all the reading. We don't necessarily need to hit derbies but we can hit trails. Rockeberry road sounds like fun..I iwll try to get some pics.

post #42 of 148 Old 01-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Experienced Mudder

Here is some stuff the Richer has to offer..ENJOY!!!!

Last edited by Mudforce; 11-17-2012 at 06:38 PM.
post #43 of 148 Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Rollin' Deep

NICE WORK MUDFORCE, great info and great pics of the manitoba sludge

07 Brute 650i
ITP Mud Lite XTR's
ITP S&S 108 Rims
MIMB Snorkel
2" RDC lift
Relocated Rad
8000k HID's
Audiotube
post #44 of 148 Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Experienced Mudder

here are some more....

Last edited by Mudforce; 11-17-2012 at 06:38 PM.
post #45 of 148 Old 01-25-2010, 08:32 PM
Experienced Mudder

And here is a video from a helmet cam