Northern Meet & Greet Idea's - Page 6 - MudInMyBlood Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 148 Old 02-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Rollin' Deep

i am from manitoba too, might be in for the ride and bring some others too!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 148 Old 02-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Rollin' Deep

Well where to start?....
It's looking as though I won't be going anywhere for a while (trip wise anyway). I am going to be very busy over the next 6-8 mos.dealing with some family issues, this really sucks for me as I was very much looking forward to meeting the friends I have made here (maybe next year )
I just have to keep telling myself that this idea will be a success, and i WILL be at the next one! sorry all, Dave

"Ride it like you stole it"

2009 BF750i , 26" GBC Gators/Cultivators,
VDI Copperhead ECU, EPI Maroon Spring,
Aluminium guards, Moose hand guards,
Wes Ind. Deluxe arse lounger, MIMB Snorked,
Kujo's A-Arm Bushings, Hastings Temp Guage,
Clarion Audiotube & RED eye's
98' Honda 450ES
post #78 of 148 Old 02-27-2010, 09:28 PM
MIMB Resident Mud Chick

Okay guys, you can't let Big Izzy down. He's really looking forward to this.

This is the first attempt at a northern M&G. Why don't you guys go with the original plan of July 24/25 in Woodridge, MB. At least you'll have a starting point and can make some plans from there. Looks like you have a few more interested people than when we first started talking about it.

Like I said previously, I'll be in the 'peg that week, but will probably be there without my quad. I would love to drive out and meet you guys though. Who knows, I may luck out and be able to borrow a wee trailer just big enough for my machine.

Sorry to hear you have family issues DaBrute. Hope it's not too serious. Maybe those of us from AB/BC and get together for some riding a little closer to home this summer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #79 of 148 Old 02-27-2010, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Honored Member

D is right lets just plan it for July 24/25 in Woodridge, MB.

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

3" MANDRAL BENT SNORKEL, BIG GUN FULL EXH, JETED 170 F 175 R, Dyna fully programmable cdi, Dyna coils, VFJ stage 3 spider mod Clutch, racked radiator, CUSTOM FULL SKID"S by me, CUSTOM REAR BUMPER by me, CUSTOM reinforced stock rims by me,

mrs. Fabman. 05 Brute Force 750 3000lbs winch 4' plow
JETED

Fabjr. Polaris Scrambler 400

Little Miss broke it. Apex 90 cc pro shark
post #80 of 148 Old 02-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Experienced Mudder

Sounds good to me!!! If you guys need anything let me know so I can try to set things up. So if it a weakened thing then I will take a few days off work so we can meet up and get going. If you guys are ok with it then I will post it on www.trackshare.com and see if I can get more guys to come out too.

07 Aztec Red 650i, sold, gone but not forgotten!
post #81 of 148 Old 02-28-2010, 05:30 PM
MIMB Resident Mud Chick

YEAH!!!!!

Let me know what I can do from my end to help. I'm a bit of an organizer so if you need someone to keep track of stuff....I'm your girl.

Where was the nearest hotel/motel? Did you say Labroquerie (sorry if I spelled that wrong)? Are there more than one in the vicinity? How about car washes to clean off the quads
post #82 of 148 Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Honored Member

Well I'm thinking we should have a place we can have a home base to meet & start from a camp fire would be cool afterword or a place just to hang out as a group. Mudforce I think will be the best guy to help set thing's up. It's your neck of the wood's so to speak. And your already off to a good start! love the idea of a trail master to guide us around!

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

3" MANDRAL BENT SNORKEL, BIG GUN FULL EXH, JETED 170 F 175 R, Dyna fully programmable cdi, Dyna coils, VFJ stage 3 spider mod Clutch, racked radiator, CUSTOM FULL SKID"S by me, CUSTOM REAR BUMPER by me, CUSTOM reinforced stock rims by me,

JETED

post #83 of 148 Old 03-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Experienced Mudder

There is a good Hotel right in my home town here in Labroquerie I can find out rates and post them here. If you guy's stay at the Hotel you could leave your bikes at place if you would feel safer with that, we could also have a fire every night to sit around and pass the BS around. There is a car wash in town too and I could also try to get my Dads pressure washer and wash them right here at my place. I have a good friend who is a very good mechanic and could help out with miner repairs if needed. I also work in a welding shop which is close to home so if we need to re weld anything then we would be ok too. I already talked to a local in Woodridge also a member of Trackshare who would be or guide, he was saying that the trails would be a trail ride to the mud holes play for a wile ride trail , play in mud and so on, so it would not just be hard core mud all the time. I told him to take us to a very well known water hole around here called Benford pits, the best place around for water wheelies!!!! The only problem is that from my place to woodridge is about a 1/2hr truck ride but well worth it for sure!!!

post #84 of 148 Old 03-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Rollin' Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D View Post
Okay guys, you can't let Big Izzy down. He's really looking forward to this.

This is the first attempt at a northern M&G. Why don't you guys go with the original plan of July 24/25 in Woodridge, MB. At least you'll have a starting point and can make some plans from there. Looks like you have a few more interested people than when we first started talking about it.

Like I said previously, I'll be in the 'peg that week, but will probably be there without my quad. I would love to drive out and meet you guys though. Who knows, I may luck out and be able to borrow a wee trailer just big enough for my machine.

Sorry to hear you have family issues DaBrute. Hope it's not too serious. Maybe those of us from AB/BC and get together for some riding a little closer to home this summer.

I think a bc/ab ride would be great, i'm definetly in.

08 BRUTE FORCE 750i
Full Big Gun exhaust
2" lift
2" wheel spacers
MIMB Snorkeled
2 rebuilt engines
MSD on the way
Relocated Rad
rox bar risers and dash relocate
14" ITP 212's w/ 28" swamplites
post #85 of 148 Old 03-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Rollin' Deep

I am in for both an AB/BC ride and a toba ride, and woodridge sounds awsome. Mudforce ya seem too have a lot of the necessities figured out already which is great. I like the idea of a pre arranged welding shop, will probably come in handy. I have already put the word out with some friends that I ride with back in toba and they are interested. Now if there is anything I can help out with @ ALL let me know there mudforce, I will do whatever I can by phone or e-mail as I wont be goin back too toba till the ride probably. Big D if I can help ya out in the getting your machine too toba department let me know as I will be driving down there, even pull the trailer down and back for ya. DaBrute sorry too hear about the family problems. If you happen too get a chance too come let us know, I would be more than willing too help a fellow MIMB'er out.

Once again nice work Mudforce keep us posted on the situation and if ya need anything just ask.

07 Brute 650i
ITP Mud Lite XTR's
ITP S&S 108 Rims
MIMB Snorkel
2" RDC lift
Relocated Rad
8000k HID's
Audiotube
post #86 of 148 Old 03-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Experienced Mudder

Well what i am going to do is find out the camping rates at the Wagon wheel which is right in Woodridge, as well as find the rates for the hotel here in Labroquerie. I would also like to know when you guys are all coming, are we riding sat to sun or fri to sat? If it will be fri to sat then I want to take thur and fri off. Also do you want to ride woodridge only or hit Woodridge one day then Richer the next day? There is alot of riding options here, although if you all stay in Woodridge then we should stay there and ride that area. Hopefully bedford pits will still have a good amount of water at that time because that is the best place for water wheelies!!! I would also like to have you all come to my house the first night and have a bon fire so we can all meet each other and pass the BS around. Would you guys like to ride with a bigger group because I can post this weakened on www.trackshare.com and get more people out to ride with us. This is the site I spend most of the time on, although this site is addictive too!!! Let me know what you guy's think of all that so we can get this rolling, the sooner I can find out were you want to stay then i can maybe pre book, at least the campground will fill up quick as a lot of people ride that area. there is aslo cabins to rent there that are one room two beds a small fridge and microwave, no washroom in the cabin but they do have showers and washrooms in a separate building and I think the cabins are around $40.00 a nite but I will confirm to find out for sure. Oh ya and they book up fast.

post #87 of 148 Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 AM
MIMB Resident Mud Chick

Looks like I can't even come out to meet you guys. The ex informed me, when I told him my holiday plans that he's booked the last two weeks of July for his holiday. Yeah, sure. The man's never booked anything in advance in his life. I'll have to come out earlier in July now.

Take lots of pictures and video...please.
post #88 of 148 Old 03-12-2010, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Honored Member

Funny my X did something similar for memorial weekend.

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

JETED

post #89 of 148 Old 03-12-2010, 12:19 PM
MIMB Resident Mud Chick

My sis said I should get him to prove it (I had my signed vacation slip from my mgr). But every year since we split I'd tell him which dates I wanted the boys and he always agreed...sigh.

Some days I'd just like to arrange for him to visit you guys down south. Hey, hunting accidents happen right?
post #90 of 148 Old 03-13-2010, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Honored Member

Nice my X said she is heading to Texas! Too bad she wants my boy for it. We always go camping for memorial weekend with him.

07 BRUTE FORCE 840i FST

JETED