I HATE MIMB! - Page 2 - MudInMyBlood Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 33 Old 12-18-2011, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
Professional Mudder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmax View Post
hey byrd , glad to see your still kicking, let me know when you are ready to get muddy agian, got a couple of brutes were fixing up, an a xmr that could probly be had
lol dont tempt me rmax

07' brute force 750
HL 2''/outlaw 29.5/high lifter bumpers/custom 3'' snorkel /wiesco 11.5:1 high compression pistons/mud buster cams/red sec/ maroon prim/gorilla axles/rad racked/ manual 4wd/hmf utility/temp gauge/kbec delete/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 33 Old 01-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Professional Mudder

MIMB

I think this is the best and most informative site,at least for Kawi's.I'm on three other sites,and the one site definately has more of a younger crowd on it,which gets a little too much BS - Good job to the moderators and all that keep this site going.

05 750,Stock Engine,Muzzy Pro Exhaust, Uni Air Filter,
14" Vision Bruiser wheels, 26" Kenda Bear Claw HTR,
3" PVC Intake w/restriction - 2" ABS CVT, center snorkels,Carbs Keihin-#40 pilots 2 1/2 turns out A/F ,#158/#158 mains w/30 thous. washers under stock NFKL needles, 2012 front suspension,
Mr. Gasket 42s Fuel Pump Mod
10" Hayden s-type Electric Rad Fan Mod - mod fan mount
Aftermarket ebay radiator
post #18 of 33 Old 01-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Gettin Muddy

I dont post much but do check in everyday to see the news! This is a great and very helpful site. There is a ton of knowledge to be gained. Thanks again for the awsome job and all the great people involved to make it happen!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 33 Old 01-02-2012, 05:26 AM
Backwoodz Boggerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman66 View Post
I think this is the best and most informative site,at least for Kawi's.I'm on three other sites,and the one site definately has more of a younger crowd on it,which gets a little too much BS - Good job to the moderators and all that keep this site going.
i know what you mean i go on other forums for different makes if i have a problem ,to try an get some opinions, never seems to work out ,seems to me if you are not there to post some b/s or smart a-s remark you might as well just stay logged out, ther are few execeptions to this mimb being #1 (best forum on the net), they say change is a good thing , but for my part i hope mimb never changes
great job adim, an mods keep up the good work

06, 650i,sleeved to 85mm fst 11.5/1, fststage 2 cams, intakes polished, ex ports opened up, hl springs, 29.5 laws itp rims,rad relocate with brush guard, 3in center snorkels(home made), ,custom 4 gage cluster (oil temp,oilpress,water temp,an return oil temp), full hmf ex,4000lb warn winch, backup light with brush guard, front mounted recevier hitch,rmax manual 4wd,oilcooler, ez steer by satvcustom cut clutches
post #20 of 33 Old 01-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Forum Admin.

we try. it's a lot of work keeping out the BS but our mods/admin do a good job of it. I my self have managed to **** some people off and run them away but, guess what, it was all over BS so... who cares. The people putting out info and the people looking for it are all still here every day. Thats all that matters.

MIMB - The REAL "Brute Central"
  • Sold: '00 Polaris Xpedition 425
  • Sold: '86 Honda 350X Trike
  • Sold: '00 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
  • Sold: '07 Brute 750
  • Sold: 2011 Camo LE TeRyx
  • New: 2019 Sportsman 570 EPS

www.MudInMyBlood.com We Have a Thread for That...
post #21 of 33 Old 01-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Rollin' Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris425 View Post
The people putting out info and the people looking for it are all still here every day. Thats all that matters.
I've only had my brute for @ 4 months and didn't know anything about them before then. After being on 3 different brute related forums i found a link to MIMB. Now after reading up on MIMB and having "BRUTE FEVER" I only go back to check the classifieds on the other forums. Best part is i find myself helping newer members on here with the issues I've already tackeled or read up on. It is nice to have actually learned enough from a forum to be able to stick @ and CONTRIBUTE back. BIG THANKS TO MIMB STAFF

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'07 Can-Am Outty Max 800 Limited... 2" RDC lift... RGB shocks... Rad Racked...EPI HD Clutch Kit... Snorkeled... 30" Moto Monsters... Black ITP SS212... HID's... Garmin GPS... (blue)Angle Eye Led's... (blue) WhoolieShop Led's... Dual (2) Odyssey Gel Batteries (in parrallel)... Wet Sounds Audio... 4000lbs winch... One really big Smile everytime i ride...

Keep it Muddy or Go Home!
post #22 of 33 Old 01-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Rollin' Deep

I love this site, it has helped me with
The brute in every way possible, I'm also on the rzr forum and have to say I really don't like it compared to
How the mods here keep the site cleaned up for the search function. Thanks to the mods here for keeping up on this awesome site!!!!

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

11' RZR S' Snorked, 2" Racertech, Diesels wrapped in 30' Zillas,55w HIDS, WER Shocks and some tunes!

08 Brute 750, Rad racked, snorked, Maroon Pri, Blue Secandary with 68g.Full HMF, 2' Extreme HL springs and maxlites wrapped in 30' MudLites!
post #23 of 33 Old 01-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Forum Admin.

Tell your Rzr buddies (the good ones) to come hang out here instead ;-)

post #24 of 33 Old 01-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Rollin' Deep

Send a message via AIM to KidRock
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDAD View Post
I've only had my brute for @ 4 months and didn't know anything about them before then. After being on 3 different brute related forums i found a link to MIMB. Now after reading up on MIMB and having "BRUTE FEVER" I only go back to check the classifieds on the other forums. Best part is i find myself helping newer members on here with the issues I've already tackeled or read up on. It is nice to have actually learned enough from a forum to be able to stick @ and CONTRIBUTE back. BIG THANKS TO MIMB STAFF
Same here. I can't tell you how many times I have helped people with their bikes (not just brutes) I just turned 18 and people as old as 50 something have come to get my help to fix their bikes because they don't know the problem/don't know how to fix it. Or even drop the bike off and get me to fix it. Most of it I learned off here, (I did learn a lot about Hondas off HL, but too much bs on there) this is by far the best forum on the net. That's why I put it on my bike. MUDINMYBLOOD.COM
The only thing High Lifter has going for them is tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Creek Beast
2006 Brute 750
29.5x10 ss112
EPI spring
Bumpers 3500 Winch
MIMB snorks Rad up top volt & temp
5.56mm ammo cans strongmade basket w/ 2up seat
post #25 of 33 Old 02-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Trail Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastexasmudder View Post
I love this site, it has helped me with
The brute in every way possible, I'm also on the rzr forum and have to say I really don't like it compared to
How the mods here keep the site cleaned up for the search function. Thanks to the mods here for keeping up on this awesome site!!!!

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!
Same here! Even though I've only been using this forum for about a month, it's my favorite! The Mods keep this site pretty clean with not too many duplicate threads. So far I haven't even seen any trolling going on. Thanks to MIMB Staff and Members for making this site rock!!
post #26 of 33 Old 02-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Rollin' Deep

Its nice when u got a question and youve looked but still cant find what your lookin for even thought there is a thread somewheres on the subject that someone will stear you in the right direction. Thanks guys and gals!

08 BF 650I, Warn 2500, 27" ITP 589, 1" spacers
08 Prarie 360 4x4, Warn 2500
00 Prarie 300 4x4, Warn 2500, Stock Mud Lites,
LED Strobes, 4' Kimpex Plow
post #27 of 33 Old 02-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Rollin' Deep

I think most of my questions have been answered with links. My buddie (06redgrizz on here) showed me this site a few months ago and I've been hooked. Having taptalk just throws fuel on the fire. I'm a member to several truck forums and this is by far a better atmosphere than any of em.

08 Brute 750
2 highlifter signiture series lift
dual intake snorkels
full HMF exhaust kit
HMF optimizer
14 MSA wheels
28 zilla skinnys all around
post #28 of 33 Old 03-23-2012, 12:25 PM
jbb
Trail Rider

great site guys. very impressed. ive directed a few this way. first site that ive been on that you actually get the help your looking for. im a member of many snowmobile sites and there just a bashfest. over there if you ask a question about a yamaha, they tell you to buy a ski doo. and once again thanks everybody......

2008 brute force 750i, 26" sti muds. vdi copperhead
maroon primary, almond secondary
ss wheels
ktm 380, flywheel weight, rekluse clutch. the ultimate bush machine
post #29 of 33 Old 03-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Forum Admin.

We work REALLY hard to keep that kind of stuff to a Zero here. Some people dont like that they can't BS and cut up anywhere anytime on the forum.. And, they left... Oh well.. lol not big deal on our end. There's a time and place for everything, there are threads for cutting up and BS. Then there arent..

Glad everyone enjoys it here. The Mods and Steve & I all work really hard to keep things running smooth. It's always nice to hear positive feedback from our members.

post #30 of 33 Old 03-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Experienced Mudder

i hardly EVER post, so much info in here i just search!

as polaris425 has in his SIG.

Quote:
SO much better info and no BS. only thing missing in this adult forum is the XXX!!!! HAHAHAHAH

o yeah, we have NEKED wheelers!

MY SWAMP DONKEY
08 brute force 750EFI
oil cooler
richochet skid plates and A arm guards
maroon primary black secondary
LED BLUE parking lights H3 6000K HID's
MUZZY PRO
MSD charge FI
MIMB snorkels with KFX boot on CVT
YFZ catch can MOD
27X9 27X11 zillas