Mud in My Blood Forum banner

The Official Honda Picture Thread

156K views 545 replies 146 participants last post by  Mac102004 
#1 ·
OK I don't own a Honda but i got some buddys that do. Heres a few pics for your viewing pleasure

Dead in the water

Another Forman to the rescue. Sad to say but this was the end of the Yellow Forman. The crank case was filled with mud and sand. Against given advise the guy drove it back to the truck like that and by the time he got there it was already knocking. And blowing oil out the tail pipe.

another.

See less See more
#2 ·
we have a trx300 4x4 ill post some pics of soon!
(you have a lot of friends with sunk bikes :) - me included)

#8 ·
Here's my old 4man I built. I sold it about 5 months ago. It's about to come out in mudders mag.

EXCELLENT choice in Axles man... They are great people and their axles are like a touch of class...

#4 ·
dude, that is one badarse bike.
I remember seeing this one on HL.
I LIKE!!

#11 ·
they are 30s and that is a bad *** rancher these pics are from yesterday i was stuck ridin the backup bike

#12 ·
black420 - good looking bike bro! Welcome to the forum!

bruteman - them backup bikes can be just as fun if not more than the main ride :D
I got a few minis i think i have more fun riding.

I'm about to head over to my stepdad's and work on my sisters trx300fw.
Gonna throw his 27" executioners on it. :)

#15 ·
Yeah they are.The bike will fall apart around the engine.From the looks of that one i'd say its been operated on a few times. I see a few parts bent and some even missing :biggrin:

#16 ·
he also threw an after market cdi on it, along with new gas tank and brank spankin new rear diff.

#18 ·
yeah he ditched it :D
i told him about axle paddles. Dunno if he wants to throw one on there.

#19 ·
Here is my old foreman i use to have. it had just bout every mod outside of motorwork.

here is my 300 that i have now. im just gettin it pretty basic.

#20 ·
damn i love 300's

#23 ·
I think if I'm buying aftermarket axles I'm going with turner!

#26 ·
hmm! you've not done donuts on a ATC 70! WITH NO FENDERS!

#28 ·
You'd be shocked! it's got 4 gears of PULLIN THE WALLS DOWN power!

#29 ·
hahaha i use to have a ATC 110. It had 3 gears with high/low range. I had a blast on it when i was a kid.

They must have traded the wall pulling power for fenders on the model i had :haha:

phreebsd is your 70 green?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.