#1 ·
#2 ·
Here is some older ones that i have

Attachments

#3 ·
waitin for some more snow!

Attachments

#4 ·
bruteforce10 i really like that brute. i been thinkin bout goin to 29.5s but just really wantin to get my hands on a set of 31s

#7 ·
probably cause the old one is 150 pages long. thats a lot of kawies!!

#6 ·
Thanks Kawasaki man, and i have been looking for a set of 31's myself but if i do pick some up these 29.5's will be up for sale....:D

#8 ·
well i found a guy that is gonna trade with me but i gotta wait for his bike to get out of the shop

#9 ·
Gettin ready to plow the dealership. The Brute never gets a break. First time its plowed since I've rebuilt the front a arms. Did great as usual and its got the new Big Gun exhaust on it so I **** off the other businesses next door hehe.

#23 ·
its enough riding place in poland but we have many problems with police and forest guard

the people are not so happy to see a atv, they say its too laud and destroy the trees

all atv in poland must be registred und have regist. numbers

#24 ·
That sucks. We have similar problems here with some people. But we do have designated parks and they cant say anything about those!

#27 ·
Took a few pics of mine today.

Attachments

#28 ·
Snapped a few pics of the brute today. Took the racks off for a fresh coat of paint. I figured I would finally wash it since hunting season is over.

#31 ·
nice trailer. i want one like that with drop down gate and side load.