Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Christiansburg, Virginia
I have a 2007 Grizzly 700, here are the codes
Here is a list of the diagnostic codes you can display from the pod of the 700
Diagnostic code number on display followed by checking method.
• Fully closed position 15 ~ 20 Check with throttle fully closed.
• Fully opened position 95 ~ 100 Check with throttle fully open.
Pressure difference (atmospheric pressure and intake air pressure).
Displays the intake air pressure. Set the engine stop switch to "RUN", then operate the throttle while pushing the start switch. (If the display value changes, the performance is OK.)
Intake air temperature.
Displays the intake air temperature. Compare the actually measured intake air temperature with the meter.
Displays the coolant temperature. Compare the actually measured coolant temperature with the meter.
Vehicle speed pulse 0 ~ 999
Check that the number increases when the rear wheel is rotated. The number is cumulative and does not reset each time the wheel is stopped.
Lean angle sensor Remove the lean angle sensor and...
• Upright 0.4 ~ 1.4 incline it more than 65 degrees.
• Overturned 3.7 ~ 4.4
Fuel system voltage (battery voltage): Approximately 12.0
Set the engine stop switch to "RUN", and then compare with the actually measured battery voltage. (If the battery voltage is lower, perform recharging).
Neutral switch Shift the transmission.
• Neutral ON
• In gear OFF
EEPROM fault code display.
• No history 00
• History exists 01
Malfunction history code display.
• No history 00
• History exists Fault codes 12-50
• (If more than one code number is detected, the display alternates every two seconds to show all the detected code numbers. When all code numbers are shown, the display repeats the same process.)
Malfunction history code erasure.
• No history 0 —
• History exists Up to 16 fault codes To erase the history, set the engine stop switch to "OFF" and then to
D70 Control number 00 ~ 255
2016 Yamaha Wolverine