How Long to Ship Lift Kit - MudInMyBlood Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 01-10-2015, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

How Long to Ship Lift Kit

Hey guys I was just wondering how long it takes to ship a lift kit. I ordered a 2" lift for my 07 Brute 750 on Monday the 5th and credit card was charged on the 5th. I was hoping it would be in by today Saturday the 10th but not here. If you could just let me know how long it takes so I can keep an eye out for it. I don't live in the best neighborhood so I like to keep an eye on packages delivered.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-11-2015, 07:13 AM
J2!
Professional Mudder

They are in Canada and everything has to go through customs. I believe it takes a couple weeks to get something to the lower 48. Where are you located ??

BAMABOGGERS EXTREME BOG TEAM 06 Arctic Cat AMR 840
Ranger 900 Bud Light Blue / Outkast 5"
post #3 of 7 Old 01-11-2015, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

I am in Texas. My email crashed so I don't know if they sent me a tracking number. That's why I am trying to find out on here. I got my email back up but lost a lot of stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 01-11-2015, 03:02 PM
J2!
Professional Mudder

Yeah you're a long way from them so it's gonna take a little while. But they make EXCELLENT products, very worth the wait !! Heck don't feel bad I ordered some parts from Babbitts on the 5th and when I called yesterday to check on it they said they haven't even shipped it out yet and that I should have it by the 20th.?? LOL

BAMABOGGERS EXTREME BOG TEAM 06 Arctic Cat AMR 840
Ranger 900 Bud Light Blue / Outkast 5"
post #5 of 7 Old 01-12-2015, 04:47 AM
Gettin Muddy

Yeah when i ordered my rad kit from them it took about 4 weeks or so and im in FL. But like J2 said they have excellent stuff.

2015 XMR 800
Stock for now
(SOLD)2005 Brute 750
homemade snorkel,dynatek cdi,temp gauge,27in mega mayhams,2in highlifter lift kit,RDC rad kit , Fuse block delete, rear buss mod
post #6 of 7 Old 01-12-2015, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Yeah I did a lot of research and also talked to some of the mechanical engineers that I work with and showed them examples of all the different lifts. They all agreed that RDC is by far the best and strongest looking lift out of the bunch. I am really just excited to get the lift and put it on the Brute.
Just curious does anyone know of a place to get Zillas cheap? I want to put bigger tires on when I put the lift on it.
post #7 of 7 Old 01-12-2015, 10:36 PM
Gettin Muddy

Garage
They use a courier service that ships out of Buffalo I believe....I ordered a few kits from them recently and they took forever to come in,communication with them was horrible.....actually I should say non existant so I called Highlifter in the meantime got my stuff in 2 days and sold their stuff when it came in.RDC's product is awesome,I have purchased a few lift kits and Rad Relocates from them before but with the poor communication and customer service I recieved this time I wont be ordering from them again.

2015 Brute Force 750i EPS
34.5 OL2s
16" M26 Vibes
VFJ Stage 3/spider mod
C-Fab 6" lift
C-Fab Rad relocator
Highlifter HD springs
17" Cree Lightbar
Nightmare Powersports Snorkles