Christmas Special on Highlifter tires and SuperATV parts - MudInMyBlood Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 12-05-2014, 05:18 PM Thread Starter

Christmas Special on Highlifter tires and SuperATV parts

We are going to run a special on all Highlifter brand tires and SuperATV tires!!
Other brands may also be included based on availability.

Highlifter tires will be up to %10 off Highlifter MSRP and I will pay for delivery up to 2.5 hrs radius of ZIP 38732 and sales tax for anyone in MS.

SuperATV products will be up to %15 off and will include shipping to your address in continental US.

Discount rates will be base off of the number of orders. Sale will run from now until December 11. I will need to have your order by this day so I can determine what discount rate will apply. Payment will be due on December 12.

I will try to upload a map with the delivery radius on it. As long as you meet within the 2.5 hr radius I will Deliver. It does not have to be a residence.

Email with your order to [email protected]
call 6627199748 please leave voice mail with name and brief description of order

2011 Polaris Ranger XP800
2005 Ford Crew Cab F-250

Need Eagle Eye HID's, KUJO A-arm Bushings, MSA Rims, EFX tires, Highlifter Products, ITP Rims, OEM Parts contact me @ [email protected] or B&Cracing-Home

MIMB Members Map
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Professional Mudder

Garage
Any deals on lower control arm bushings? After 6 years of hard ridding my stock ones are shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something more productive.

Team Doin It Dirty

His

2008 Brute 650i
2"High Lifter Lift and Springs/HMF Performance Series/UNI/Shimmed and Jetted/29.5's Sitting on Elixir's/Warn full Skidded/Gorilla rad relocated/Temp Gauge/MIMB Fan Switch/MIMB 2" Snorkel/Catch can mod/American Star Tie Rods/Custom shift knob fabricated by Doin it dirty garage/Mr. Gasket 42S fuel pump/MSD plug wire mod/WISECO 11:1/Oil Cooler/Custom cut primary by Rmax/Almond Primary Red Secondary

Hers
Non existant, divorced and proud of it!

post #3 of 3 Old 12-05-2014, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

I'm not even sure I i can get any more kujos. He has quit making them as far as I know. But I will check on them

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Just to put into perspective a set of 31's run $930+89 shipping. So a MS resident can save up to $247

2011 Polaris Ranger XP800
2005 Ford Crew Cab F-250

Need Eagle Eye HID's, KUJO A-arm Bushings, MSA Rims, EFX tires, Highlifter Products, ITP Rims, OEM Parts contact me @ [email protected] or B&Cracing-Home

MIMB Members Map