Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site guys, I have learned alot. I have an 07 Brute 750i and after washing it my dash went completely out, after it set for a couple of days it was kinda dim. I figure it is a ground problem but that's where I'm stuck. I found a ground at the front on the upper cross-member and I found a ground just below the shifter lever. I cant find any more could you guys please help.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
You probly got a connector wet take the apart clean with electric cleaner 0ut some dielectric grease in each plug before reconnecting the two places you mentioned are the only grounds other than the battery ground

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
****! i have taken apart every connector. They were all clean. I tested the dash connector and only found power to the brown wire. Is the pink wire supposed to be hot as well

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I probably put this post up too soon!! i cut the harness and found the white wire to the cluster to be broke. Fixing it now. Ill try to post pics once im done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts