Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 brutte 750 Boggs down and misses and pops. Has anyone solved this problem? The bike is in good shape , has never been swimming, carbs are clean, will rev up if I put my hand over the carbs and choke them a little

·
7,388 Posts
07 brutte 750 Boggs down and misses and pops. Has anyone solved this problem? The bike is in good shape , has never been swimming, carbs are clean, will rev up if I put my hand over the carbs and choke them a little
Is the air box lid in and gasket in good shape? It will never run correctly with it off....or with split carb boots which is common.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't believe it's the air box gasket or the boots they both are in good shape. It's like it's in limp mode, no lights are on . would a bad oil sensor cause this to happen? I had a kfx 400 if it was low of oil it would act this way

·
7,388 Posts
I don't believe it's the air box gasket or the boots they both are in good shape. It's like it's in limp mode, no lights are on . would a bad oil sensor cause this to happen? I had a kfx 400 if it was low of oil it would act this way
Nope..they don't have a low oil safety. And lights on in the dash? Like the belt or 2/4wd flashing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay so I got the 07 brutte fixed. I cleaned fuel lines and the tank,changed the intake boots and the spark plugs. Also gave the carb another really good cleaning. I don't think I cleaned it good enough the first time. The pick up tube in the tank was terrible,screen was gone an alot of corrosion. Thanks for all the help figuring it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts