Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 750 brute force that needs a frame. I twisted the upper rear a arm mount pretty bad and messed it up even more trying to straighten it. just gonna swap the whole frame now. I can find frames for my year on ebay easily but there's a cheaper and local frame available from a 2005. both are 750 and independent rears, as far as I know the only difference between years is carb vs injection, so I just want to make sure that it'd work or if I'd other parts from an 05 to make it work. I just want to get back riding and with winter coming I need it for ice fishing and snow plowing. been thinking about just picking up a cheap lil wheeler to get by but I'd rather just have my brute back.
Thanks

·
7,317 Posts
The only other difference is on the front mounts for the plastics and bumper. The frames are a little different there just for that. The rest are the same. Remember to get one with a title...otherwise you or no one else will be able to register it. The VIN is between the lower left front a-arm mounts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts