Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay maybe somebody on here has ran to this problem and can help me. The bike has a freshly rebuilt motor, new injectors,new fuel pump, new snorkels, new exhaust, new air temperature pressure sensor, new plugs and coils. The problem I'm having is it has a rough idle also when you give it about quarter throttle it just runs on the front cylinder. Anything half throttle and more it seems to clear up also it fouls plugs within about 30 minutes and reeks of fuel from the exhaust so the bike is running way too rich. I've done timing the valves are good on it. I've talked to a few people and they seem to think it's the ECU. Any ideas.

·
Super Moderator
7,579 Posts
Okay maybe somebody on here has ran to this problem and can help me. The bike has a freshly rebuilt motor, new injectors,new fuel pump, new snorkels, new exhaust, new air temperature pressure sensor, new plugs and coils. The problem I'm having is it has a rough idle also when you give it about quarter throttle it just runs on the front cylinder. Anything half throttle and more it seems to clear up also it fouls plugs within about 30 minutes and reeks of fuel from the exhaust so the bike is running way too rich. I've done timing the valves are good on it. I've talked to a few people and they seem to think it's the ECU. Any ideas.
These symptoms relate to low system or coil voltage, a leaking or sticking injector or ingestion of coolant from a leaking head gasket.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not the coolant. And it's not the injectors they're brand new I just changed them because the bike was acting the way it was.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I had the same problem it tuned out to be the main harness
It's not the coolant. And it's not the injectors they're brand new I just changed them because the bike was acting the way it was.
I had the same problem had to replace the main harness problem solved

1 - 4 of 4 Posts