Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a King Quad for a buddy of mine ( the bike I was on when I got HIT ) and wanted to know if there are any tips and tricks you can do to the bike to make it better??

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha... I need something a little lighter for the dudes pockets but I do have one...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am building a King Quad for a buddy of mine ( the bike I was on when I got HIT ) and wanted to know if there are any tips and tricks you can do to the bike to make it better??
Oh yeah, how deep is his pocket? LOL! For a really Great combo
1= VDI & M109R injector
2= EPI yellow spring & 18 gram weights/green spring & 16 gram weights
3= Coop45 (shim mod) really cheap & easy to do
4= Twin Air filter with cage(easy to seal up water tight):bigok:
5= Yoshi(my choice)/Pro Circuit/HMF exhaust the PC & HMF are gonna be Loud!!
This will make for a Very Impressive package & each item only complements the others!!!! :rockn: Holla Back if you need Nemore info on these mods! L8r Brandon

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coop45 Shim mod??? Please do tell more...

·
Registered
18 Posts
The full shim thickness is 2mm though some folks can't get the full 2mm they usually go with 1-1.5mm.. It's a Yamaha part from a snowmobile & it's used to shim out the Primary in order to get a lower gear ratio(approximately 11%)lower :rockn:!!!! It makes the Kings come alive!! Hope this helps & L8r

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tell shim to go to the local Yamaha shop. Tell'em sookie sent ya'.

They'll have you smokin' tires in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockn::rockn::rockn::rockn:

Just sayin'

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Hay coop45 you just did my buddy's clutch he likes it so far. It has allot more low end now he said. We will give it a good test on the 28th. (the grizz in MN you did last week)

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Whats up Coop? Glad to see you on here. Come back more!!

I have all his mods....1,2 & 3. It's helped my bike a LOT!!! I have a ton more low end. I can't explain how much better it is off the low end. Mod #3 is the bomb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts