Mud in My Blood Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't mean to step on any toes but can u pm me a price on 25 foot of the hose u use

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Sorry man, I don't get on much since changing careers.

As eluded above, I don't work there any more. Check Flexible Technologies website for vendors on the hose.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I'll try to upload some pics to pb soon & get them posted.

Re-did the silver 1k, eliminated the front rack entirely. Tube mounted the RDC cover, hung the 8" audio tubes & re-did the risers to suit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking at doing a setup like this to my outlander. What was the fitting you used for the cvt intake? You mentioned the fittings for air intake and cvt exhaust. Wanna make sure I have all the parts ready before I take my quad apart.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like a much better/easier way to snorkel than anything I've seen. I bought the SYATV kit...haven't installed yet, and am re-thinking that decision after reading this. Maybe I missed it, but approximately how many feet of the hose do you need for this setup?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Sorry guys, I don't make it to the forums very often any more.

Connectors are just auto parts store exhaust couplings. One side 2" OD to fit the hose, the other side whatever is needed for the connection.

Maybe 10' of the flex hose total.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts