Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good one for you . i cant figure out , when i try to start the bike it back fires threw the carb and the exaust i checked the timming and its good and i replaced the plug but it still duz the same thing , no bent valves , good compression , it seems to me its firing at the wrong time does eneyone have any idea. :thinking:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wait you got an 07 KQ 700 with a carb. These bikes are fuel injected, no carb on them. Now have you checked all the fuses and relays. Sounds kinda like an electrical problem.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
what all mods do you have on it?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Have you checked the throttle position sensor setting?

·
Registered
173 Posts
It could. Lots of hard to start or no starting problems on the kings come back to this issue and its something easy to check. It may not be your problem, but i'd hate to see you trying to figure out the problem and throw a bunch of money away trying to fix it, if that's all that's wrong with it.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried it and it did not work when i put in the jumper it is showing code 21 and 41 but it still shows err on the dash :thinking: . i have changed the wirring harness and all the relays the only thing left is the stator and the pickup ?????

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 king quad all stock

i have the same problem ,but i can get mine started by playing with the throttle or cycling the key a few time any ideas

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
^^is urs fuel injected?

I rather be riding rack deep then using TAPATALK on my iPhone 4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts