Mud in My Blood Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am interested in selling my 2008 Renegade. This thing is an animal. I don't need to sell it, I'm just seeing what happens. The bike has 123 hours and around 800 miles on it. All of the maintenance was done at a Can Am dealership except the last oil change which I did myself. I am very particular about how i keep my bike. The belt box is siliconed shut, the air box has a silicone seal and has no water or mud in it. There are plenty of mods on this thing.
Level 3 programmer
Airdam Clutch Kit
K&N air intake
Gorilla Rad relocate and front bumper (put on two weeks ago, no holes in the plastics and job was done right, fan is functional.)
30 inch silverbacks on 14 inch Msa Diesels
Yellow Hmf Exhaust pipe from the motor (not slip on)
The bumper is ready for a winch to be installed, would take 5 minutes to do install on one, I just never got around to buying a winch.
I bought this bike about a year ago from a guy in Iowa and I live in Texas. It has seen mud but nothing up to the airbox. It has not been drowned or even close. The belt is in great shape. The clutch kit makes this bike a complete animal so it's a 2500 rpm stall. :bigok:

Down to business, I live in Conroe, Texas. I am asking 8500$ And the only trade I would consider is for a nice Jeep Wrangler or CJ. No cherokees. I am not interested in another fourwheeler... I'm trying to get out of the mud not further in it. Someone is going to get a great bike. Any questions text Brad at 1-936-577-Eight Nine Six Zero.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The bike is back up for sale! Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT. Would love to see this bike go to a good home.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man, it sold today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.