Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BOG WILD is headed to the Nacogdoches County Exposition Center Fairgrounds in Nacogdoches Texas this October 23-24! BOG WILD will feature side by side Truck & ATV Mud Bog Racing. The ATV's will run a separate track from the trucks. This will not be a 'water' race. It will be a 'mud' race. The track will be designed so that all but the most 'bone' stock will make it thru at speed, not getting buried up.

BOG WILD is a motorsports competition being held at the Nacogdoches County Expo Center, it is not a ride. We have thousands of fans wanting to get back to what started it all, Mud Bog Racing! Watch for announcements soon concerning purse & classes by going to Teammotorjam

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing everyone in Nac!

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,430 Posts
Awsome!!! Wish I still lived in Mississippi this wouldnt be but a few hours from me!

·
Team BS
757 Posts
sounds like a good time. i might have to make this one

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awsome!!! Wish I still lived in Mississippi this wouldnt be but a few hours from me!
Thanks! We are really hoping that competitors will look forward to 'Mud' Racing once again. When you put on a competition such as BOG WILD, that has a very large spectator audience, the fans just dont get it when the racers come off the track as clean as when the race started. We have got a ton of calls and emails regarding this. Having been involved in mud racing for well over 25 years, we have the knowledge on how to build a track that will be entertaining for the fans, and not brutal on the equipment.

But, you will get some mud on ya. Now, if that's not a problem, you will Love BOG WILD!

Thanks
The Team

·
Registered
240 Posts
I got a buddy that goes to SFA so we might see y'all there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts