Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
This was just filed weeks ago.
The thnundercat 950 is coming back again but now it has a 2UP brother, the TRV and also there is a Thundercat Mudpro model

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
wow if the price isnt crazy i bet that thundercat mudpro is gonna be a heck of a bike as for sales. please let arctic cat rub off on kawi lol

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i concede my opinion of arctic cat. they are really listening to the mudding community.
too bad kawasaki isnt.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Boy I don't know how they can get it to breath they must of made the snork bigger or something. i was talking with a guy that has a 700mp and he said they needed to redo the snork to get more air.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it did look tiny on the end from the pics.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
cant wait to see the pics of this beast 1000 Mud Pro.....................

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
My brother put a MP snorkel set up on his Tcat. There is one section of the air intake that he shaved, it looked like the mold was just off a bit.

·
Registered
226 Posts
there where 2 prototype thundercat mud pros at mud nats they entered i think all the mud bogs and they had to face each other in the finals the thing i dont like about the artic cat is the one brake lever thats too much power for ne brake lever

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Polaris & Cat both have that... I actually liked it on my Polaris...

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
i bet the t-cat mud pro is gonna b around 13,000 14,000 since the tcat right now is around 11000 or so

·
Registered
7 Posts
two of my buddies that race for arctic cat has had there 2 up thundercat for a while now and they are both dominating locals and devin has moved up a long was in CMR points and he didnt get to start CMR till about a month ago

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The msrp is going to be 12,500 on the MPTC 1000.

M

·
0 Posts
i concede my opinion of arctic cat. they are really listening to the mudding community.
too bad kawasaki isnt.

Yeah they are!! It's supprises me to no end that more companies haven't started doing this...:rant:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
When that bad boy comes out I'm going to be in line to snatch that 1000 MPTC up. Licking my chops...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i wonder if they will have those torque limiters on the axles like the thundercat has.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts