Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted here on MudinMyBlood first!

It's not looking good for any changes to the 2010 lineup in the motor department.

this document is from the California Environmental Protection Agency's Air Resources Board.

http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/ofhrv/ofmcatv_comply/2010/kawasaki_atv_um0010111_749.pdf

DANGIT!!!!!
they still have the 650SRA and 650i (yes they are still cabureted)

If you go here you can look at all the manufacturers filings for their respective 2010 model releases.
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/ofhrv/ofmcatv_comply/2010/2010.php

I want to cry :(

·
Registered
210 Posts
The only thing I have to say to Kawasaki is

If I were buying a new bike I'd buy a PoPo 850xp or Canned ham 800R over the 5 year old 749cc v twin. Don't get me wrong I love my brute and wouldn't trade it as is. But when comparing to the other bikes out, it's the middle of the pack now! I'm disgusted!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's definitely sad news for me.
I think a lot of folks are gonna jump ship now.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
im staying right here i love my brute and always will yeah im ready for a new one but as long as we can smoke any tire we want i am pleased but believe me when kawi comes up there gonna come up big i believe and yes i will be there inline

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Did you see the thundercat mud pro at least one brand is hearing the people

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yep. posted that in the AC forum. :(

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i am jumping ship if they dont upgrade the brute and fix some of the outdated stuff we have.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we can only hope they haven't yet filed the new model we hope they are releasing.
Sadly, i dont think they are. Kawasaki recently went thru major restructing and internal changes as of April 1.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
they are gonna loose a bunch of people if they dont upgrade.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love my Brute, but like some others has said, if Kawasaki doesn't soon step up to the plate and make some well needed improvements my next bike may be a Caned Ham. I hate to jump ship, but you do what you have to do.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thats sad, and pathetic. Cant believe they are not changing anything, ooh ooh, maybe they will have new colors again!!! My fingers are crossed.:fingersx::aargh4:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I ain't going no were. By Brute ain't even paid for :34:

So i wont be buying another anytime soon anyways .Beside that i love this thing. Yeah it has its little quirks but don't they all.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
If we had the grizzly 4wd system and a better oil system and a bigger radiator.i would be happy,but extra ponies would be nice too.i love my brute ,so i aint going any where yet but i might change.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
ya b nice if kaw whould upgrade the brute sum.. dont blame on gettin rid of the brute. but u i may buy another wheeler. brute might have to share the shed

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
i red this in the morning and went out to my atv dealership and rode a can am Renegade 800R EFI X did not like it one bit i ben thinking of buying one but no i will not Kawasaki for life

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm team green inside and out. Though I think the new mudpro is going to rock, I couldnt see myself on anything other than a kawasaki.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
1000 mudpro might be the ticket though

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh im sure it's going to completely rock but i cant do it.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
it still green^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
11 Posts
but its still an arctic cat. it sucks they arnt doing anthing, i was thinking about getting a new one if they came out with a bigger brute, at least you can always build the one we have,

1 - 20 of 31 Posts