Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2012 brute force won’t start. Was running fine until one day the battery wouldn’t keep charge. I took out the stator to replace it and ended up putting it back in and put it all back together I replaced the rectifyer and now all of the sudden it’s not getting spark anymore it’s been sitting for months. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stator had continuity before I put it back in, the killswitch is off and I’m not 100% what the cps is? And I took the coil off and put the tester on the two metal ends where the plug ins go, and it had continuity. Still no fire

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also checked the main fuse and all the fuses under the seat and they’re all okay the check engine light is on as well and flickers when trying to electric start

·
7,317 Posts
The stator had continuity before I put it back in, the killswitch is off and I’m not 100% what the cps is? And I took the coil off and put the tester on the two metal ends where the plug ins go, and it had continuity. Still no fire
Check it's position again. The CPS is the separate coil you would have seen in the stator cover with the other set of wires coming through the cover. Re-check your connections.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I checked the cps and it seems to all be connected fine the check engine light is still on and it still seems to not be getting any fire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts