Mud in My Blood Forum banner

161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here and just got a snorkeled 2013 brute force 750 and I'm wanting to put it back stock. Was wondering if anyone here has the front electronics tray assembly that I can buy? Its two pieces and the guy I bought it from threw it away. I also need the part that covers the intake box.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just finished my snorkels and di electric greased all the electronic fittings, after putting it all back together cant get it to crank checked a bunch of stuff and didn't cross anything up and everything is all plugged in, any suggestions on what it could be. Also got the fuel line off and checked to see if the pump worked and it does, also when a poured a little gas directly in under the air filter it would start but not run so that's what made me think not enough fuel. Wondering if I possibly I put to much grease on one of the connections, it ran great before I did the snorks, got me scratching my head.

·
Registered
28 Posts
wish me luck....jus read 11 pages got my notes going to home depot to get my parts needed and then snorkel time. it will not be a 1 day thing for me. I will do this at night after work providing the temps stay up enough. my garage is not heated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it was hard to tell in person. i couldn't find any other plugs that were loose so i went ahead and put everything back on and everything worked so i hope it was just an extra.

·
Registered
28 Posts
thank you to those who took the time to make this post and post pics it was a very big help to me. this was the 6th machine I have snorkeled and by far the worse.

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
I have read the thread threw several times and still can't find an answer for how the 3" rubber 90 for the intake turns into 2" pipe,
Stick it in there and tighten the band.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I have read the thread threw several times and still can't find an answer for how the 3" rubber 90 for the intake turns into 2" pipe,

You cut the 3" end off and use the body of the 90. 2" PCV fits inside just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
Yes Clayton it will. But you'd probably be better following the 07-11 instructions. Either way they are very similar, and you should be able to go either route. There should be a parts list on the first page.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just finished my install last night by following this method and the list of parts he used. turned out great no fitment issues will post up pics later!

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
just finished my install last night by following this method and the list of parts he used. turned out great no fitment issues will post up pics later!
:rockn: Good to hear.

161 - 180 of 183 Posts