Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come back from deployment in Febuary, and my present to myself.. Im goin to Mud Nationals. Is anyone else out there going??

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
We'll be there for sure. This will be our 5th year going.

·
Registered
67 Posts
lilbama im from kansas too might have to meet up sometime and ride

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't feel like researching and I'm new to this mudding thing .. Where is this gonna be lol ? ... I don't have anyone to ride with in the good mud here in Oklahoma :/ lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
I wanna go!!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I don't feel like researching and I'm new to this mudding thing .. Where is this gonna be lol ? ... I don't have anyone to ride with in the good mud here in Oklahoma :/ lol

mud creek in jacksonville tx ..

·
Registered
102 Posts
I plan on being there this year if I can slip away from work.
Kirkland come on up to Stillwater one of these days and we'll hit Black Bear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
james83, sounds good to me, im stationed at riley for alittle longer and we got a good orv park by tuttle creek. Ill let you know when i get back.

·
Registered
254 Posts
6 hr trip, so it's the place where mudaholics was at ? Sweet deal I might be able to go

And yes flowhandy that would be fun... None of my friends here wanna ride or they make up excuses and they def don't wanna put there quad thru the stuff I want to lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
go me and the wife want to buts it's a 26 hour drive none stop for me anyone of u guys knows anyone that drives 26 hours to get there I would love to only be 6 hours away

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

What's the date march something right

·
Registered
67 Posts
the park out at milford lake is pretty good to just not much mud which sux

·
Administrator
15,539 Posts
Yes there are people from Minnesota that go & some from New York have made the trip.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well I'm still 8 hours from New York but I'm going going to make a vacation out of it

Yes there are people from Minnesota that go & some from New York have made the trip.
------------------------------------------- well I'm still 8 hours from New York but we are coming me and the wife are making a vacation out of it take r time driving down site c make a week of it

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
6 hr trip, so it's the place where mudaholics was at ? Sweet deal I might be able to go

And yes flowhandy that would be fun... None of my friends here wanna ride or they make up excuses and they def don't wanna put there quad thru the stuff I want to lol
Same town different park. River run is on the west side of Jacksonville and mud creek is on the east side. I say you got to experience mud nationals 1 time. I've been to 6 of them. If I go I would show up on Wednesday and leave on Friday and go to river run. To many idiots in 1 place for me. But it is a good time. If y'all do go I wouldn't bring kids it's def an adult ride.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
depends on what time of the year you go to the one at tuttle creek james83. I have seen it swallow trucks.
This will be my First mud nats and i cant wait!! Ill be on block leave so im makin a 8 hour trip from Alabama.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does anyone know if there will be a MudinmyBlood booth or gathering there?

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Does anyone know if there will be a MudinmyBlood booth or gathering there?
I seriously doubt there will be a mimb booth there. We all usually just make plans on here for a place/time that we will meet there.... And alot of us have mimb shirts or stickers on our bikes which makes it easier to spot us out there as well.

"Killing Time Using Tapatalk 2"

1 - 20 of 260 Posts