Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 brute force 750 recently replaced the fuel pump, coils are newer, newer plugs and wires it also has a hmf pipe with a hmf optimizer on it as well. After I replaced the fuel pump I went on a duce run, it was running great until I got down in a hole more water than mud just over the tires but I high centered it so I was in that for a little while. We got it out and it started breaking up from about 1/2 throttle to wot, similar to the fuel pump when it was going but not exactly the same. I'm at a loss for the issue. I just need pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely engine related belt light never came on and I pulled the cover everything looks good there

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Not sure the light will come on if the belt is slipping at higher rpm.

You check the easy stuff first then? Plugs and valve clearance?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did plugs havent checked valve clearance I did however in plug my programmer and it seemed to make a difference of course I couldn't ride it around my yard enough to get up to temp but it didn't take long for it to start while I was ridding before I'm leaning towards an issue with the programmer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah charging is good weird thing is it doesn't do it right away all the time its off and on when it's cold but does it all the time when it's warm

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Yeah charging is good weird thing is it doesn't do it right away all the time its off and on when it's cold but does it all the time when it's warm
Many time that indicates a failing connector or sensor, only recall the one goofy one at the bottom that is easy to break on engine removal.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts