Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been following along with 2012 snorkel how to on here. I worked on it for about 4 hours today. I figured out a lot and made a lot of progress. Cut a lot off the plastic piece that all the electrical goes on. Got the cvt exhaust basically ran. Cvt intake I tinkered with for quite some time but just can’t decide which route to go. Are you guys running it overtop the coolant take or going behind it and around the frame and seeeing post? Also. For airbox intake I don’t see how the 3 in fernco 90* will fit. I understand cut off the ends. It just seems to long. We’ll see. How are you guys running everything. There is also a vent line of some sort that comes out of frame on right side between airbox and frame itself. The then T’s and goes down and 1 up to handle bars. Guessing fuel tank?

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,334 Posts
I dont know anyone that has taken the time to log their progress with any of the newer models... You may be the first. Looks great so far.
Info like this being shared will bring this forum back to life! :rockn:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Made more progress. Went behind coolant take. Around frame and forward. I’ll post some pics of what stuff is looking like when I take apart to glue

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice work. i think I am going to use silicone tubing to make some of this happen vs cpvc or pvc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts