Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah I noticed on wednesday. I'd buy some if they were made for a 12" wheel instead of 14". Good looking tires

·
Registered
80 Posts
think they are coming out with a 12 inch wheel version at a later date .. so hold yalls horses lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
If thats the case I'll just hold off until they come out a 12" version. My cheapo pirellis will suffice until then.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Someone should call them and ask for tyler and he will let you know if they are or not. I think in a straight line my 29.5nators ride alot better then my 28" zillas did.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just received an email from Andy over at SuperAtv and he said they have came out with a terminator for a 12" wheel. Sizes are 29.5x10x12 and 28x10x12, should be available in about 10 days. I commented one of their YouTube vids and this was his response

@beachcruiser Funny you ask that... we will have some of the 29.5x10x12 (as well as some 28x10x12) in about 10 days. This means that we will now have 5 available Terminator sizes:

28x10x12
29.5x10x12
28x10x14
29.5x10x14
32x10x14

Idk about you guys but I have a feeling they will sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Yeah I will most likely be trying a set soon.. Been waiting on these..:bigok:

·
Administrator
15,381 Posts
You could always wait till monday and talk to him here....

OOPS...... Dang did I let a cat out of his bag....................... :bigok:

·
Registered
359 Posts
monday....ummm thats 5 days away.....guess superatv will be reunited with mimb...???

·
Administrator
15,381 Posts
who knows....................................

·
Registered
359 Posts
blakrueonglaskhsadilfkjghlkdha I hate the suspense haha

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Of coarse just when I thought I had it all figured out and am so close to buying 28-10-12 backs this comes along!! I might have to wait.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Dude just pull the trigger on 28x10x12 terminators.....then give us a write up on how they perform. Andy(superatv) said they should be priced around $156. Plus if you get these you wont have to spend the extra dough for 14" wheels.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Man if you were in the states shipping would be free as well. I seriously think I found my next set of shoes.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Current tires have plenty of tread and cant really part with 6 bills around about now. Saving up for a house.

·
Administrator
15,381 Posts
Current tires have plenty of tread and cant really part with 6 bills around about now. Saving up for a house.
Better get he toys paid for first!!!! Trust me! That's part of why he brute is gone :(

·
Registered
359 Posts
Both my toys are paid off, but now im thinking of selling both for a teryx. I'll probably just stick with the brute and part with my MX bike, help out with putting money down.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts