Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at these 28x10x12 silverbacks and want to mount them on my stock 12x7 Kawasaki Prairie 360 Wheels front and back will this fit? Any rub? No worries guys I have pink primary and red secondary clutch spring lol

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
Might be kinda close on the front, not familure w/ the p360's but just basing that on my knowledge of other smaller bikes w/ stock wheels & wider front tires. Im thinking the lugs might rub the strut.

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
not on a strut I dont think. spacers or aftermarket rims would. Then again Im not %100 sure it wont fit, again just basing my answer on knowledge of other bikes w/ struts in the front.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
My buddy had to put on spacers to run 27" Dirt Devils on his 360, so I'm sure the Backs will need spacers or aftermarket rims as well...

And adding 2" lift only brings the front tires farther INWARD, so it makes it worse.. with a lift, you DEFINITELY need to have spacers...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
interested in seeing those pics :)

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
:worthless: lol....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here It is boys... No lift as of yet its in the mail on the way.. I will update when installed. 28x10x12 on fronts with 1.5" spacer. No spacer on back but it is need for me to line my tires up evenly because I have 28x12x12 in the back but it needs one 1" spacers to line them up. In otherwords { Fronts tires are wider than the rear tires} as of now. Low on cash but plan to get exhaust and a 6 degree offset key next. Trying to make this ATV a low end mud machine. Thinking about axel paddels but I need to find out what the axel is made of any input with that is much needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Here It is boys... No lift as of yet its in the mail on the way.. I will update when installed. 28x10x12 on fronts with 1.5" spacer. No spacer on back but it is need for me to line my tires up evenly because I have 28x12x12 in the back but it needs one 1" spacers to line them up. In otherwords { Fronts tires are wider than the rear tires} as of now. Low on cash but plan to get exhaust and a 6 degree offset key next. Trying to make this ATV a low end mud machine. Thinking about axel paddels but I need to find out what the axel is made of any input with that is much needed.
Just FYI, you most likely won't need the rear spacers after the lift.. The front suspension will draw the front tire inward and the rear will stay the same width...

Sent from my iPhone 4 while I shoulda probably been working...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
No prob! I'm all about saving money if it's not necessary!

Sent from my iPhone 4 while I shoulda probably been working...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Looks good just need some action shots now lol.:bax:

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
^ GOOD Call Jason! :rockn: rep added! (and it was enough to add another green square! lol)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts