Mud in My Blood Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
VERY good idea......Hopefully, with my work schedule I will be able to attend. I really don't care where it is, if I'm off of work I WILL be there.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I really missed out last year but this there are 2 events I want to make the mud nat. and the mimb meet and greet

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I'd like to see it around Memorial Day. I think the 4th would be to hot. Camping in 80 degree, 85% humidity nights makes for some miserable sleeping weather.

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to see it around Memorial Day. I think the 4th would be to hot. Camping in 80 degree, 85% humidity nights makes for some miserable sleeping weather.

You have a camper......... :thinking: haha.. I agree though, I dont like to CAMP when it's HOT.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'd really love to make it to something like this, but I can't really afford to drag my junk that far away... I save all my money to take the Jeep out on big trips, and the 4 wheelers just to kill the wheelin itch locally... If it was somewhere closer to Houston I would definitely be there!

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd really love to make it to something like this, but I can't really afford to drag my junk that far away... I save all my money to take the Jeep out on big trips, and the 4 wheelers just to kill the wheelin itch locally... If it was somewhere closer to Houston I would definitely be there!
We had some guys from down around that way come last year. Maybe you could hook up w/ them & work something out as plans are made.
Never count it out until ya know for sure!! :rockn:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
yes i am from tyler and if its in miss i will be rollin eastbound again to rep for my tx brothers and if anyone wants to ride and split diesel thats cool with me

·
Riddin Dirty...
491 Posts
While I know it will be hot I vote for the 4th. And I also vote for Rocks Bottom again. I thought they ran that well. Although somewhere that allows night riding might be better.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
I am just hoping to be home.

·
Registered
291 Posts
well if yall decide to do one in GA as well, creek bottom is an awesome park. we also have big creek decent size but if we went there i know the owner and could probably get us in any weekend even if it is not a schedule ride just let me know the plan i would really like to ride with yall this year.:rockn:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
id like to ride creek bottom too.
them boys come down to southern ridge all the time.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
dude i saw your mag in books a million. it's still on the shelves

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
i would really like to meet up with you guys but only one i would possibly make is creekbottom every other one is way to far for me to make creekbottom is still gonna be a good 9-10 hr trip

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
tonka hows the recovery coming.

i think that i am going to try to make it no matter where it is just have to get that weekend off.

1 - 20 of 237 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.