Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 sets:

1st set
(Two) 29.5x10x12 (Two) 29.5x12x12

2nd & 3rd sets
All 29.5x12x12

All have approx 95% tread. Will ship but at buyers expense. If local buyer We will meet within a reasonable distance. located in South Carolina. Might be easier to contact me by email [email protected]

$550 for each set

May entertain trades for 28" Zillas, MST, or backs

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
do they have to be 28" mst's? lol..

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL.....I actually thought bout urs and didnt know if you still had them. Right now we are looking for 28". How do you ship those so cheap?

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
Just an incentive to the buyer.. lol. They dont weight near as much as the LAWS do.. they are only like 28lbs each...

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
need to bring em to CAW todat for the poker run and all night ride,bet you could move em.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had planned on going and meeting Sookie there but I have been told my mind tends to forget the plans of others, I was informed/directed of my daughters beauty pageant tonight at 8. Bet ya cant guess where I will be?!?!?!?

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
I know where you will be and where you would like to be.....:haha:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must not know who runs things in my house..............The pageant went good by the way:bigok:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Combo set is gone.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
now you need some edls' lol

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
now you need some edls' lol

Hey man, whats your thoughts on it? I mostly want the troopers, I might can peddle the EDLs off on my buddy if they dont fit on the King Quad.

Hey also, they were looking for pics on HL of the EDLs, in case you didnt see it.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
**** it. i need f'n 29.5's. why the **** did i buy 28's

I got the 28" backs on today, and although I miss the 29.fivesss the backs did good this afternoon. I think they ride smoother, turn better and although they didnt go as good in the mud as the 29.fivessss they did get to the same place just took a little more work which most of the time means more fun when your dealing with MUD!! IMO:rockn:

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Hey man, whats your thoughts on it? I mostly want the troopers, I might can peddle the EDLs off on my buddy if they dont fit on the King Quad.

Hey also, they were looking for pics on HL of the EDLs, in case you didnt see it.
i think i got em sold.will know tomorrow.gonna keep the troopers right now.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool, good luck.

I like the troopers, just got a set for the Brute. Was thinking on your for the KQ.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts