Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :rockn: :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Is it too soon to start getting excited about it? :bigok: :bigok:

·
Registered
210 Posts
i was waiting to see this. but i didnt it would take this long. i figured you guys would have this thread started the tuesday after the ride...

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ HAHA... Well I wanted to at least wait a little bit.. :bigok:

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
don't know how many places ya'll got to ride down that way but a different place each year would be cool....atleast for someone like me that can't come but once a year lol.:rockn:

maybe even a place that don't mind "cop lights" lol

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We might talk about Boggs & Boulders next year. Who knows. Rocks will definately be back open and better than ever so... we might look at it again.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
i say boggs and boulders or somewhere closer for the east coast and florida boys.....i def wanna meet everyone but 17 hr drive is a bit to much

·
Registered
248 Posts
i agree with walker. need to find a place where you can ride anytime you want to, not a place you can only ride in between hour x and hour x.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Boggs and boulders lets you ride till midnight after midnight you can ride but can't ride in the camping area , I was just there laborday and rode till 1:30 out side the camping area

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
i can already see yall gonna make it impossible for me once again lol....man i wish i lived up yander with you guys yankees lol us southerns on the other hand......lol

·
Honored Member
555 Posts
I'm there no matter where its at!

Heck look at 08beast...he drove from WV all the way to CCC!

We had a hella time fer sure!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I was also under the impression of the 10pm curfew... that, combined with the distance and the cost to get there was mainly what kept me from goin. Plus I still had some little stuff that I was tryin to get right on the brute. I'll see where it ends up at this year and go from there... most likely go to River Run or Mud Creek though.... since my buds will be there and its alot closer to home if I tear somethin up.

·
Honored Member
555 Posts
Officially pumped...

>>>>>>>>MIMB FTW<<<<<<<<<<

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
but the thread is locked..?

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Word. unlocked! Haha!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
maybe a park smewer in louisiana would be a good place its central to most people and mst all of them have no curfew. jus my 2 cents.

·
Registered
302 Posts
No park compares to B&B. No forum compares to MIMB. Soo why not bring the two together?! It's a given! Lmk asap so I can reserve that bad *** log cabin that sits on the cool pool... And Hey, here's your time in advance to start saving, scheduling, breaking the news to your wives, aligning baby sitters, getting your bikes running, and every other excuse you guys try to throw out there!!!!

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
La. is not central to anyone. Except people in La... haha.. Remember we have people coming from SC and GA to ride............ And Tennessee... so LA is not central. We've always shot for mississippi b/c it really is central to EVERYONE in the southeast. And both years the Tx boys have *****ed about it. Well,

08beast drove 14hrs from SC to MS to ride/camp... so I dont want to hear ANY *****ing this year about how AL-MS is not central to everyone. ;) :bigok:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Ms sounds great to me.... Red Creek is only 20min from the house :bigok:

1 - 20 of 201 Posts