Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 420 sra was wondering what the ideal gr would be and how difficult is it to do a rad relocation

·
Registered
779 Posts
What tires are u trying to turn? I would think around a 15% and a clutch kit would be good but ill let someone like drew or tonka chime in ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I've only got 27 swamp lites but I wanna get a set of ol 2s or terms 28s maybe bigger maybe some 29.5s

·
Registered
16 Posts
not to bad for the relocate.....

i run a 35% primary with 29.5 law 2s and it pulls them fine....thinking about stepping up to 32's when i build my lift

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks pretty decent but my snorkels come out where you 4x4 symbol is so I'm curious as to how to fit my rad relocate

·
Registered
482 Posts
Just angle your snorkel back. There should be plenty of room.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Put a 35 percent primary in it and be done with it......plus it is a bit easier install then the 15 secondary

·
Registered
7 Posts
x2 on the 35%

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where might I get a 35% gr

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
There are a few that make them gotmuddy on here or xtremerancher on hl and some others make them too

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
35% primary will pull em

·
Registered
92 Posts
Suthrn98 if its the 2012 are 2013 500 i will sling them with a 35%

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
not to bad for the relocate.....

i run a 35% primary with 29.5 law 2s and it pulls them fine....thinking about stepping up to 32's when i build my lift

if you are going 32s you will need to stack another gr on ya bike, its not the weight thats the problem its how much they dig and bite. i had them on my biog 500 with a 35% and i struggles in some places. hated them they dug to much. now 31 laws is what im running and i sling them like no day tomrorrow.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Right now I've only got 27 swamp lites but I wanna get a set of ol 2s or terms 28s maybe bigger maybe some 29.5s

if you are going to 29.5 throw a 35% in that sucka. then u will be good to go. Also with ya snorks where they are u can still rack ya rad and have plenty of room, done it on plenty of 420s.

Like tonka said u can go 35 in front on promatry gear on 15% on secondary gear (requires a little trimming)

·
Administrator
15,522 Posts
I don't know that he's around anymore, or checking messages. I haven't seen him here in a long time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts