Mud in My Blood Forum banner

MIMB Labor Day Ride

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I'm one of the few that can handle my alcohol, so that being said I hope it isn't there cause I pesonally won't go ride ANYWHERE that I can't enjoy an adult beverage !! LOL Come to think of it, I don't remember even one time since I've owned mine that I have ridden it without having cold beverages. LMAO

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
MS Offroad advertises "No Alcohol", but they don't say anything about it. I've been there twice now, drinking both times. No issues. They did put a speed limit on the main road of 15mph cause they had too many crashs last year. The speed limit is enforced, but that's all. They had a ton of mud too. It had been raining all week prior to our ride. Like I said, anywhere is fine with me.

But since CCC is right down the road from me, I vote for CCC

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree, no alcohol = no TJ. although Polaris is right, there are quite a few that know how to ruin a good ride by not knowing how to handle their adult beverages!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I personally love copiah creek. We went opening weekend this year and it was great! I vote either copiah creek or ms offroad! I can see a great video coming on from this!

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I just got back from Red Creek Offroad, and I want to change my vote! Rmax has a great group of riders down there and the park is fantastic. Plenty of mud & flooded trails to ride down. Water riding like that was a lot of fun tonight. There are a lot of strong Brutes in that group and one loud as s Teryx on Outlaws. Thanks guys

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
I just got back from Red Creek Offroad, and I want to change my vote! Rmax has a great group of riders down there and the park is fantastic. Plenty of mud & flooded trails to ride down. Water riding like that was a lot of fun tonight. There are a lot of strong Brutes in that group and one loud as s Teryx on Outlaws. Thanks guys
everyone was proud you came, an want to extend a welcome any time you want ,had a great time my self ,an sure
i can get my front bumper back to normal position by the next ride,that tree friday night was pretty solid an 1 fast stop,an sure the bruses an stuff will heal, we hope to have our club discount worked out by the next ride ,will not be much but every dollar helps, the owner was impressed by the size of the group we had there this past weekend , for the most part all of us were the locals, no one from north or central ms showed except you an al,if they had come would have been 30 or more bikes, we have the spot we were in plus 3 more reserved for the labor day weekend so there will be plenty of room. rmax BACKWOODZ BOGGERZ look for us on face book

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I'll value 2010bruterider opinion, we seem to like the same kinda riding. So we need to set a date for all the vote to be cast by so there be ample time for reservations to be made. Seems like red creek is prevailing currently by those that have voted, so how far in advance would reservations need to be made? Rmax you being local to the area what would you think?

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
we have already made ours , i would say we need to decide pretty quick , being local i usely drive back an forth each day, but i know its a twenty mi drive in any direction to get to motels , an they have opened another rv spot at r/c this yr, an a new place in perkinston for rvs , an a new motel in wiggins so there will be a few more options for those who need rooms an hook ups , we also got to take a look at the new mx, an flat track stuff they are building for the sport quads, like i said way eariler there will be 1 to 2k bikes there, but the size of the park that will be about 1 acre per bike

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Thank s for the quick response. If that's the case then something needs to be set.

Just one big question though, how close is a good hospital to deliver a baby if the time happen to arrive?

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
well if we have the ride at Ms Offroad, one of the best womens hospitals in mississippi is just a short ride away, in jackson. A lot of my friends have had their babies there :bigok:

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Thank s for the quick response. If that's the case then something needs to be set.

Just one big question though, how close is a good hospital to deliver a baby if the time happen to arrive?
about 20 mi whatever direction ,scott county , 40mi farther to hattiesburg, 30 mi to the coast, some good facilitys down here plus life flight has the cords to r/c

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Lol that sounds good too. I'm not particular towards any park I just feel a decision needs to be made so we can get things organized. I'm trying my hardest to get things taken care of here so we can come but between the pregnant wife and trying to get a home on our land I'm pretty busy. Still planning on coming tho, just hoping more people are coming than are voting.

Come on people vote so we can figure this out!!!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
about 20 mi whatever direction ,scott county , 40mi farther to hattiesburg, 30 mi to the coast, some good facilitys down here plus life flight has the cords to r/c

Cool thanks

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
for sure , come on guys get on the boat an vote, need to get location set

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We may end up having 3 or 4 seperate ones again lol...

Texas
Mississippi
Alabama
Tennessee
Georgia

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
with the price of fuel,an the traffic lobor day, it might be wise to have local meets

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
yeah I agree. not that I wouldnt love to all be in one park rolling 50+ MIMB people deep... lol

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
have yall decided where yall going to have this thing at or what .. i have been known to come to show up at these events ...

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Walker I talked to Flithy and TxDad about them organizing a Texas Ride... Obviously ya'll are more than welcome to show up wherever but, when gas is $4 and desiel is near $5... I figured we could organize several local rides to help out w/ expenses.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts