Mud in My Blood Forum banner

MIMB Labor Day Ride

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
was thinking of getting a friends gooseneck hual all of our 4 wheelers and chip in for fuel.. i can sleep in my truck..lol. yea filthy talked to me about a tx ride but we really havent hashed out any details ..

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well from the poll it looks like Red Creek.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Main person I've talked to so far is TexasDAD, trying to decide which parks to put a poll up for....

And aside from that, Walker if you want to go that route I'm down long as I can get off work.

-Killing Time Using Tapatalk-

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
yea thats my main hang up is if i can get off work..

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ms offroad adventures in Jackson,ms middle of the state

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
MS off-road is a nice park too. I don't really care where. I just like riding and hanging out with some cool people and drinking a few and riding some and drinking a few...

I need an axle paddle for a 02 Rancher.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm game for wherever but id prefer north or central MS. If we do that Anyone that comes from north or west Texas and wants to stay at my house the night before and ride over the next morning is more than welcome to.

Wishing I was home instead of on the road using TapTalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
I will be making my plans soon as y'all decide something lol.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
did rock bottoms close ???? i havent heard anyone riding there in awhile

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
nah it's still open. People still going. matter of fact I think the first CMR is there? I know there is a CMR race coming up there....

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I think we should make the end of april the deadline for the poll. What you think about that P.?

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Only a few more days left to vote ppl so vote for the park you want to go to.

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Looks like ya'll are goin to red creek!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks like ya'll are goin to red creek!
You got a new Rex man so what's this "y'all"? It should be "we" :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I dont really like red creek. Lol.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
What the difference in Red creek and MS offroad that you don't like it? I'm trying to decide what the ol lady and I are going to do this year. I don't want to make the long trip for a crummy ride ya know.

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I mean it's a good park lot's of people like it, especially the locals. I've only been once and, it wasnt anything special, cost is high. Camping kinda sucks from what I remember. Unless you fork out $$ for one of the cabins. Plus my wife and I's first anniversary is Oct. 1st so... I imagine I will be spending traveling money for that... So I probably wont make the ride this year either.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
only 29 votes ,i can not belive it, o well for those that make it to red creek we will be in the camp ground off sandy creek rd. we have camper spots 10,11,12,13, reserved for the weekend, come by an have a sit an brew with us BACKWOODZ BOGGERZ, we should have a fairly large group riding,an welcome more to join in

41 - 60 of 106 Posts