Mud in My Blood Forum banner

MIMB Labor Day Ride

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
only 29 votes ,i can not belive it, o well for those that make it to red creek we will be in the camp ground off sandy creek rd. we have camper spots 10,11,12,13, reserved for the weekend, come by an have a sit an brew with us BACKWOODZ BOGGERZ, we should have a fairly large group riding,an welcome more to join in
drink a beer for me and sling some mud for me also. Ill be deployed until Thanksgiving so ill miss it again this year.

Sent from my A854 using Tapatalk 2

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
drink a beer for me and sling some mud for me also. Ill be deployed until Thanksgiving so ill miss it again this year.

Sent from my A854 using Tapatalk 2
will do my friend ,sorry to hear about the deployment that sucks

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
so were which park is winning

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Well I hate too say it but if red creek wins this year I doubt I will make it.I cal them a and ask of there cabins were booked which mean s no where nice to put the wife. Is there some where really close that's nice?

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
wiggins open a new motel this yr ,thats makes 2 in wig, there are also some rv parks around perkinston that offer cabins an trailers for rent

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
How close is that?

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
you are looking at around a 20mi radius for anything , i am out of town now(perkinston) i will try to post some names an phone # of rv parks an motels when i get back, i feel fairly sure all the cabins an rv spots at red creek are already booked ,but it would not hurt to call an find out for sure

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I've stayed at both the hotels in wiggins, the best western is pretty cheap & nice, that new one is a little high though.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
The price isn't my to concern. I just have to have something within a few miles cause at the time of the ride my wife will be 34 to 35 weeks pregnant

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
She's hardcore if she's thinking about coming down. That's REALLY pregnant. I know you won't come without her, but 20hrs on the road is gonna be tough. God bless her, you found a good one.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Yep shes a trooper. She had a blast last year and wishes she could do more riding. Seems like everything is to far away for me to be content.

·
Registered
85 Posts
red creek red creek red creek

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
I've stayed at both the hotels in wiggins, the best western is pretty cheap & nice, that new one is a little high though.
they have 3 now ,just opened a new 1 this yr

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
^ yeah that's the one we stayed in. Bout 8 or 9 months ago

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
So just to be clear, this ride is June 29th to July 1? July 4th is on a wednesday this year, so the weekend ride could be the weekend after, i guess. Redcreekoffroad dot com is advertising it's July 4th weekend as the 29th-1st, and I'm just trying to nail it down.

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
LABOR DAY. Not 4th of July.......... Labor day is in September. lol Old age setting in on you? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I know right? Brainfart is all i can come up with. I'm excited about riding with you guys, and I've been on the web today goofing off at work, and I got my wires crossed. Labor day ride, Sept. Must reboot...

·
Administrator
15,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
haha... Your just so anxious to ride you want to move it to next week. I understand that!! :rockn:

61 - 80 of 106 Posts