·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Ah... as we all are :rockn:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Red Creek has my vote. I'll be there this weekend.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
well im just about ready for labor day weekend. red creek is gonna be packed, there is a big mudfest event. i went 4 or 5 yrs ago and had a blast . its gonna be one big party

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Dang I hate tosay this but seems I won't make it this year. To many thing going on. Hope you guys have a blast and take plenty of pics.

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
We understand buddy. You got a little one to focus on!!!

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Jon you gonna make this ride? Its been on my mind for a couple days now (since Walker stuck it there!) Trying to figure out how far itd be from my casa, definitely not a sure thing for me but i'd love to make it.

"Killing Time Using Tapatalk 2"

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Sorry to hear you won't make it Kevin. I completely understand though. Take care of the Misses and the little mudder to be. I'll have a cold one for ya!

·
Administrator
15,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
I doubt I will make this one this year either. To be completely honest I hate big crowds, and crowded parks, and RCOR already has a big ride planned that weekend which means it will be slam packed. So you wont find me there. Or Any park for that matter on a big ride weekend.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Sorry to hear you won't make it Kevin. I completely understand though. Take care of the Misses and the little mudder to be. I'll have a cold one for ya!

I'll make up for it next year bud. Ya'll take plenty of pics and vids.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I doubt I will make this one this year either. To be completely honest I hate big crowds, and crowded parks, and RCOR already has a big ride planned that weekend which means it will be slam packed. So you wont find me there. Or Any park for that matter on a big ride weekend.
come on now .. put your big boy undies on and go play...lol

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
well its almost here , how many plan to make it out
note to all; george county has been play hell out there on the county road, they will not come in the park ,but will set up road blocks ,an make you dump your adult bevs,if they can see them,along with a ticket. so keep them out of sight. stone county will be inside the park ,but they will not mess with you ,they are just there to handle trouble ,if it starts. not trying to scare anyone off, just a heads up for those that come

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Ricky, when are y'all going? Friday evening or sat morning? I'm still planning to come. I can come Friday if you guys are gonna be there. I'm looking forward to it.

To the Batcave!

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
al an betty will probly get there thursday afternoon, or early friday morning, i will be going out there friday morning ,we useally try to ride fri night, we will be in the same camper spot as before ,so just come on out when you can ,if no one is around ,we will be checking back at the camper once in a while ,to see who has showed up ,
see you there ,is your son in law going to be able to make this ride

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
He's working that weekend, so it'll just be me. Right now, I'm planning on being there Friday afternoon.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
see you then

·
Registered
52 Posts
Red creek's facebook says "mudfest" Labor Day ride cancelled/reschedulled.. and the park closed this weekend... What now? Whats everybody gonna do?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Cooterville!!! LoL

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I won't make Cooterville. I don't feel up to the drive. Have fun, I'm sure there is plenty of water. Haha

To the Batcave!

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I retrack my last post. I WILL be driving to cooterville! I'm about to pull out headed that way. Y'all come on...

To the Batcave!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
When will you be there? I should be there just before 10 am and the guys from Southern Mudd Junkies should be too far behind me.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts