Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have snorkeled 750i's but a guy wants me to do a 07 650 is it any harder and what all lines will have to be moved up on it ,and one other thing will i have to jet it when i get done thanks again MIMB BROTHERS

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
if its the independent rear it should the the same, sra little different

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is the irs i just need to find out about the lines and the jet n thanks

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Like phreebsd stated. If its a 650I then just follow the MIMB instructions. When polaris 425 did the write up it was on his carbed brute so he has all the lines that you need to take up covered in the instructions.

If its a 650 SRA the instructions will be close to the same with the biggest difference being where you exit the plastic in front of the bars. That will be a little different but if you have already successfully snorkeled a brute it should not be hard for you work out the differences.

As for jetting thats up in the air.I've seen about 50/50 on this. some have to rejet while others don't. I would think if you use the 3" rubber 90 off the air box instead to the 2" you should be OK. It will get close to stock air flow this way.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
excellent.
you will need to run the radiator overflow vent, carb vents, gas tank vent. i think the diffs are run to the pod already. I can checke the 650 manual real quick to be sure.

Jetting.. yer own your own. :)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
OK i see you posted that its a IRS. Just do away with the white canister and run the lines up and your good to go. The rest will be just like your 08.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on the howto it tells you about the lines

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
ok checked the manual.. the front and rear is already done for you and so is the gas tank vent!
On the 650 it is vented just like 750. tank to frame in rear, the front frame tube comes off and runs to pod. I told everyone!!
the manual on the 650 says it's the fuel vent.. on 750 it just says vacuum tube but i knew it was for the gas tank!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i went ahead and move my gas vet line to the pod anyway better safe than sorry and i fill the hole up. do you know about he carb lines on the 650 when i snorkle it thanks again for all the help

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
they both run to a white T shaped plastic container thing. you need to replace that with a real T and run the single line to the pod.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok man thanks alot
maybe it want have to be jeted if i run a 3'' like yall said

1 - 12 of 12 Posts