Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the site, I have a 2010 700 Grizzly and im going to put 32" backs on it. Is there anyone out there that has this set up and has figured out the best cluth set up for the trail and mud?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Pretty sure there isn't a "perfect" setup for both... You will have to compromise on one or the other... I'm not too sure on the Yamaha clutches, but I think if you use a white secondary spring, and kodiak rollers, you should be good to go in the mud... I don't know if the 700's can be done, but you can look into the shim mod for more low end also...

Hope that helps some, and welcome to MIMB

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Also, get some primary work done...I would contact Coop45 or Tony James on the Nyroc forum. They have been doing machine work on Primaries for Years.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, i have never worked on one this big at my shop. Hoping to get mine done soon, just waiting on my wheels to be made and order the tires. Im going to used it for more mud that anything.

·
Administrator
15,333 Posts
That forum in particular, Plus you should read the rules about posting links to businesses that arnt sponsors.... Thats not allowed either so, double whammy there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts