Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
15,356 Posts
There's got to be a way to do it. Most likely going to have to modify the airbox, something like, seal off the stock intake, and come off the side or bottom of it w/ the snorks. I might ride to the popo place at lunch & look @ one.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are gonna tear into it tonight, Let ya know what happens.....

·
Administrator
15,356 Posts
ok sounds good. If you do it yourself & do a good write up for us I'll make sure you get a shirt for it.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Yeah i took a quick look at Popo 850's brute when he was over here at the house. Looked like a tough job to snorkel but not imposable.I'm sure you guys will come up with something.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I got directions for a center snorkels...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
^^ That Polaris 850 looks pretty good with those center snorkles

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Thats not his bike but his are just like that.....a buddy of mine found those pics on HL.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boot, I saw those Thanks, I used those as a rough draft so to speak. Haven't done the airbox yet, but that will be easy. I do have the cvt exhaust ran, functions well. The CVT intake looks to be the easier of those 2, we ran out of time and supplies. We kinda boogered up the stock cvt intake boot, If I can't use it I'm gonna try a 3X2 rubber reducer, similalar to whats used on the brutes, I think it will work, All I can say is it's a snug fit everywhere. Nice machines tho. Will also be able to get them in the center. Had to relocate the fuse box.

PICS to COME!!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
When Jeremy did his like that he was it was pretty easy. His looks nice.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was the Toughest part, getting routed for the CVT exhaust. Used the stock rubber peice, right into a 1 1/2" 45, had to go down, and under the motor

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And here is how that routed to the front of the bike. All 1 1/2" pvc, and 1 1/2" flexible pvc hose, made it easier to get all the plastic back on

And up she goes, Floor boards on to make sure it all fits

·
Wilson Creek Riders
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
3 X 2 reducer, (like used on the Brutes cvt) for the intake, taken from 2" to 1 1/2" and then into the flexible pvc.

and up the intake goes...

As you can see it fits nicely under the gas tank, and right up to the center:rockn:

And the airbox, the design Boot linked up earlier is how we did it.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
look like some of was a tight fit, looks very good though

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Very NIce

1 - 20 of 46 Posts