Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
97 PoPo Magnum + Outlaws (Build)

Sooo I got me a good deal on some Laws and wheels a while back and finally got aroind to puttim them on (has to order two more wheels for the back since the lug patter for the wheels I had was for independent suspension .... 27" outlaws with no lift ...only scrub wen I fully turn and hit a bump but work good :)

Before:
uploadfromtaptalk1354418671649.jpg

After:
uploadfromtaptalk1354418709148.jpg

·
Administrator
15,514 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gotta question for some of you out there ....idk if you can tell it but my front tires poke out about 1/2" or 1" more than the back... It kinda bothers me but was gonna see if it is really THAT big of a deal... the back lugs look long enough i can probably stick about 2 washers on each lug to, maybe, make it still out a lil bit more. If i can remember tomorrow i will try and get a pic from behind to show how it really is!

·
Registered
427 Posts
what did you do to it to spin the tires? I have one at home with no spark which im going to fix and let it be my girlfriends. Thinking of 27" Zilla's but those laws look awesome lol I felt like it struggled to turn the stock mudlites in any decent mud

·
Registered
193 Posts
gotta question for some of you out there ....idk if you can tell it but my front tires poke out about 1/2" or 1" more than the back... It kinda bothers me but was gonna see if it is really THAT big of a deal... the back lugs look long enough i can probably stick about 2 washers on each lug to, maybe, make it still out a lil bit more. If i can remember tomorrow i will try and get a pic from behind to show how it really is!
Just get sum wheel spacers for the back but honestly it looks good how it is but before you go puttin washers on the lugs measure it out it might just look that way because of the plastic

Rather be MUDDIN then using Tapatalk

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im probably going to just leave it how it is being i dont want the lug nuts to break off or anything like that ....

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

what did you do to it to spin the tires? I have one at home with no spark which im going to fix and let it be my girlfriends. Thinking of 27" Zilla's but those laws look awesome lol I felt like it struggled to turn the stock mudlites in any decent mud
i honestly haven't done a single thing as far as clutching ....and honestly haven't tested it in the mud, but if you keep it in low it should pull just fine. If it does struggle, imma throw a diff. spring in the primary to see if that helps if not then ill probably get a clutch kit.

·
Registered
427 Posts
well I guess the stuff I go in is mainly thinck muskeg around here. even my brute has touble so maybe that's why. I haven't drove the old 425 for 2 years just kind of sitting in my garage since I got a brute. will be a project soon lol I like how yours is going.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohh yea, I heard tht muskeg is some thick stuff! lol just rode in the edge of my pond (mushy stuff and water) and it spun them fine in low ....just need a lil spacer up front to help clear better cause wen I flex and turn I get this lol
uploadfromtaptalk1354740129045.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1354740175284.jpg

·
Administrator
15,514 Posts
I can hook you up. lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea P imma hit u up here in a couple weeks ...how much and can u hold it for me?

·
Administrator
15,514 Posts
I Dunno whatever is fair. We can work something out. It's not going anywhere I've had it for a year or on the shelf.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha well I wanna snatch it from ya ....whatever is a reasonable price, idk ...u bought it so lemme kno ha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cal3bcart3r. How is that boss auiotube working out for you? Thinking of buying one.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thing is LOUD :) i play it with my ipod and in the music settings i turn on the "bass reducer" and can crank it loud and sounds pretty good! ....got it for $75 cause a wire was messed up on the amp but found a replacement clip on a garage door opener and fixed it ....i love it!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
took the black plastic "sidewall" off so now it makes my wheels look like there sticking out alot! and i love it!!

·
Administrator
15,514 Posts
Starting to look like a monster!!

Posted via TapaTalk.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 178 Posts