Mud in My Blood Forum banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts
So how do they get wires to the fuse holder. Sorry if this is a stupid queation

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Never mind I was overthinking that sorry

I need to get this done this week!

I Know this is old But would this fix my problem? I was riding fine for 5 hours all of a sudden huge backfire 5 min later after i cut my bike off tried to turn in on 10 min later NO POWER!! Still no power to this day..

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Can't say yes or no as it can be number of things but this should be done regardless and it just might fix your problem too

ATC and ATO Weatherproof Fuse Holders Just a reminder for anyone planning on doing this or never thought about it until now. here is still the cheapest place to get the fuse holders. I just so happened to run across this thread so thanks to everyone for the info.

ATC and ATO Weatherproof Fuse Holders Just a reminder for anyone planning on doing this or never thought about it until now. here is still the cheapest place to get the fuse holders. I just so happened to run across this thread so thanks to everyone for the info.
Thanks for the info! If everybody did this to there Brutes maybe they wouldn't have as bad of a name:lol:But I really need to do this, is it only three for an 06??

Did mine today

Took my time ,soldered and heat shrinked, and rewrapped it in electrical tape like factory

Yeah it looks great . Nice job greenmachine . And you just pull the fuse holder out of the caps that remain bolted to the old oem fuse holder metal plate .

Yep works out pretty good. I copied off this form, reps go to filthyredneck ,I believe came up with this upgrade

Just ordered mine, cant wait for this weekend!

Quick question guys. I have a 2006 and i just did this upgrade one 10 amp had two brown wires, another 10 amp had two white and black wires and my main 30amp fuse has two red and white wires going to one side of the fuse and the other side is a red wire i believe, anyway it is three wires going to one 30amp fuse two wires to one side one to the other so i twisted the two that go to one side and soldered to one wire of the fuse holder and the other wire i soldered to the other side. Is this not correct?? Because i went to crank it before i shrink wrap or tape and nother happens, i mean nothing....

Heres the plug im talking about

Attachments

Fuse goes between top left( fat single white wire) of plug to top right of plug (two skinny white wires with red stripes)

Bottom left white wire goes to bottom right single red

Wasting time talking could be out RIDING

Thanks yea I figured out the problem...

Finally got mine done a couple days ago!

Attachments

Are there any schematics to go by? I have the fuse holders and I need to do this on my 08 650i.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.