Mud in My Blood Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Just do a search for a free pdf service manual for your quad - then look up the electrical schematic.

ive got a 2013 brute and the oil light used to flash when I turned the key on and go off when I cranked it. The light is no longer flashing when I turn the key on. is that something to be concerned about?

ive got a 2013 brute and the oil light used to flash when I turned the key on and go off when I cranked it. The light is no longer flashing when I turn the key on. is that something to be concerned about?
Well, yes but its usually a bad sending unit of the connector to it is either off or corroded. Its down by the oil filter...take a look.

I have purchased all of the weatherproof fuse holders to complete this project and will be doing it here shortly. However, fixing three of the countless connections on this bike seems a bit pointless. Yes, having three less to worry about is cool, but what about the 30 other non-weatherproof connections on the bike? Seems kinda dumb to me. But yeah, I'm still gonna fix those three. Lol

I have purchased all of the weatherproof fuse holders to complete this project and will be doing it here shortly. However, fixing three of the countless connections on this bike seems a bit pointless. Yes, having three less to worry about is cool, but what about the 30 other non-weatherproof connections on the bike? Seems kinda dumb to me. But yeah, I'm still gonna fix those three. Lol
Either use the dielectric grease of use a thin coat of electrical grade RTV on outside of all the rest.

So my fuse box just failed on me.i believe I have the wiring figured out but have a question. In the service manual it appears the two white/red wires are linked but I don't physically see that on the bike. Are they completely separate or do I have to link them some how? Bike is 2009 brute 750. Thanks

So my fuse box just failed on me.i believe I have the wiring figured out but have a question. In the service manual it appears the two white/red wires are linked but I don't physically see that on the bike. Are they completely separate or do I have to link them some how? Bike is 2009 brute 750. Thanks

I believe the white/red wires went to opposite sides of a fuse. Double check the plug for the fuse block though.

hey everyone I have made a waterproof fuse box for the brutes and prairies. Also replaces the fan relay the brutes had. Uses same colored wires as OEM. comes with crimps and shrink tube, or can be soldered. Fuse box is completely waterproof using automotive grade components and wire. Also has room to carry spare fuses. PM if you'd like to know more

Attachments

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.