Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out on Southern (our west mesa) yesterday (11/14) to test some of the new mods on the ZForce. All worked very well and am very happy. Not much excitement on this ride. I was going to run the Rio Puerco South to I40- about a 60 mile round trip as the river flows but there was still lots of deep mud and quicksand, yea I know, that's what it's all about- but being stranded 20-30 miles from nowhere and no one isn't smart, so I abandoned that idea. Here some clips of the highlights.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im gonna be moving out to ABQ in feb/march....not sure as of yet what im gonna do with my bike.....its a full blood mud machine.....I see no mud in that video for miles.....lol

·
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im gonna be moving out to ABQ in feb/march....not sure as of yet what im gonna do with my bike.....its a full blood mud machine.....I see no mud in that video for miles.....lol
No mud here...almost no rain either except in the mountains. There are some trails though but the mesa is about 35 minutes drive from the NE heights and the closest mountains are about an hour. You could convert it back to trail.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thinking about just buying like a rzr or something to use while im down there.I am gona be back in Louisiana once a month or so.....so I may just leave the beast in La

·
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thinking about just buying like a rzr or something to use while im down there.I am gona be back in Louisiana once a month or so.....so I may just leave the beast in La
Oh yeah if you are going back every month or so, might as well have a machine for that riding and a different one here for this type.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts