Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
U should just b able to turn the lil block on the end. If I remember correct their is a certain way it has to be turned if it is was in 4x4 or 2x4 when u took it out. U just have to remember how u took it out.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Reach in the diff and make sure that collar is pulled to the rear. That's 2 wheel drive. Then rotate the block on the actuator so the pin is at the bottom and most of the block is above it. Then reinstall the actuator.

----that is all---

·
Registered
25 Posts
Reach in the diff and make sure that collar is pulled to the rear. That's 2 wheel drive. Then rotate the block on the actuator so the pin is at the bottom and most of the block is above it. Then reinstall the actuator.

----that is all---
Im just double checking, are you positive the collar in the diff, when pulled toward the rear of the quad, is in 2 wheel drive?

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
i think he meant the rear of diff ,that would be forward on the bike, as far as pin location on the actuator, i forget as i do not mess with them anymore, how long has it been since you have had to work on yours 2010 br, ha ha

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Your right rick, I haven't had to mess with it since you installed the Rmax manual conversion! Lol. I was trying to remember from when the kawi junk crapped out on me. I know I put the thing on one time with the little block hanging down and 4x4 wouldn't work. I took the actuator off and just rotated the block so it was above the pin and it did work. For like 2 wks. Then it crapped out again. Dang you Kawasaki! Rmax manual conversion solved all that BS.

----that is all---

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a buddy show me. Thanks guys. I unhooked my belt actuator and pluged my diff actuator on the plug for the belt actuator and turned the key on and off and the actuator spun around to the reset position so it slid right in to my diff

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is very interesting how you got the actuator reset. I would have never guessed that would work. I am fighting the same deal myself and I think I am ready to order the rmax kit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you guys know how to get the pin out of the collar on the actuator so that it can be re used? Maybe I should make a new post

1 - 9 of 9 Posts