·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Exhaust got that detroit lean goin on.....:rockn:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he has it like that, he says he didnt like it blowing on him but his tips arent glued so hes good if he wants to change them ;)

·
Administrator
15,430 Posts
Yeah I saw that... I keep my exhaust pointed to the side all the time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will get a zip tie and straiten them up. Was just playing around with the one elbow and forgot to straiten it.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
I now have two intake snorkles, and the belt exhaust is run under the pod and does not blow in my face anymore... I like it alot...

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to be completely honest mine does not bother me, but who knows i might just be weird :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
you are definitely a lil weird! haha

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha funny funny but guess what my weirdness always seems to pull those busty ones if ya know what i mean or should i say just go to mud pit and other halfs hahahahaha

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know we just give each other a hard time if it wasnt for him i wouldnt know what i do about audio and without me he would be dumbfounded on 4wheelers

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
mine doesnt bother me in the summer either. Actually seems to be sorta like a fan.
I bet i'll hate the radiator in the summer. My stepdad's fan cuts on and he gets hot air blown all at him. Great in the winter but gonna suck this summer i bet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
at least he tells the truth. sometimes anyway!;)

·
Administrator
15,430 Posts
Its fine in the winter, you get some warm air blowin on ya, but in the heat of the summer when that CVT starts warming up, that warm air sucks... plus it can/will suck in dust, then blow it right in ur face... I just keep mine to the side. It doesnt look bad.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I put 90's on mine for that reason.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts